RIOT!

big mickey

What we can do is look at the reasons it all kicked off and try to do something to avoid it happening again.

Or we can simply go down the route of ignoring the cause and just concentrate on the results.

Because it's fun for them. Over analyze it all you like but that's the answer.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Erm, why?

The cuts havent really come into force yet in regards to the Police.

So what's Teedy been posting about, then?

To some people in the thread it is.

One person, at my count. RIP Diva Sunny/Flaming June.

• Paid Members
Because it's fun for them. Over analyze it all you like but that's the answer.

It's not because it's fun, it's because they're reclaiming their taxes.

Edited by Teedy Kay

The old-style, boot up the arse copper of years gone by wouldn't have stood for any of this.

Very hypocritical from you, if that happened and the Police were called up on it youd be leading the Thread on here criticising it. Atleast dont change the colour on your flag now.

• Paid Members

Screw them and their anger. The general public are angry too, but we behave ourselves. Beat the life out of them and lock them away. This liberal nonsense about these kids not having a chance is just excusing the fact that they have taken it upon themselves to cause harm to others, and what others have worked hard to get. They deserve no sympathy in my eyes.

• Paid Members
Screw them and their anger. The general public are angry too, but we behave ourselves. Beat the life out of them and lock them away. This liberal nonsense about these kids not having a chance is just excusing the fact that they have taken it upon themselves to cause harm to others, and what others have worked hard to get. They deserve no sympathy in my eyes.

No. Nobody's said that except Diva Sunny. People in this thread need to start learning the difference between people citing reasons for behaviour, and excuses for it, because it's pretty big.

For those wondering why it seems to have gone quiet on the news, it's because the police have ordered the camera crews off the streets as they're too at risk. Things are getting pretty bad out there, we're just not seeing it right now.

No. Nobody's said that except Diva Sunny. People in this thread need to start learning the difference between people citing reasons for behaviour, and excuses for it, because it's pretty big.

Now's not the time for the Lil' Che gimmick, Carbomb.

In brighter news, my dodgy brother-in-law was phoning round earlier trying to assemble a team to do over a jeweller's. He had no joy.

• Paid Members
Very hypocritical from you, if that happened and the Police were called up on it youd be leading the Thread on here criticising it. Atleast dont change the colour on your flag now.

I sort of agree with this from the opposite end, if you see what I mean. I don't want to see a return to the old days, because those were the days the coppers built themselves a reputation for being a bunch of racist thugs.

The modern British copper is, for the most part, pretty good; it's the lack of funding and the ridiculous bureaucratising of the job that's stopping him/her from doing it.