RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members
I'm sorry but the Kaiser Chiefs warned us of this years ago. We never listen do we?!

I expected better of you there stunstone. Using a shit joke that people have been putting on Facebook for the past 24 hours...honestly... :cry:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Yeah, that was horrible. Did I hear him right when he said 'I know you've got some great pictures but my life is ruined' (or words to that effect)? Poor sod.

Something like that, yeah. Sounded like he was on the verge of tears. It was the "goodnight Sky News" right before he hung up that really got me. Heartbreaking. Just rotten.

Edited by Wretch

• Paid Members

the sky news pictures for Birmingham aren't exactly the same level. I'm not suggesting that it's not bad in Brum right now, but they jsut went "riotinging in birmingha,!" and they show a door on a mobile phone shop.

I expected better of you there stunstone. Using a shit joke that people have been putting on Facebook for the past 24 hours...honestly... :cry:

Apologies....I 've only just seen that one. I was half expecting it to be already posted here.

• Paid Members
Maybe so but once it had kicked off they would of burned down and robbed anything they could would there of been as many rioters

or looters maybe not but I do find it hard to believe that a community center is a magic wand to deal with it all it may help (And I think they do help a lot) but much more has to be done and some people are to far gone to be tuned back

Plus it's even more unlikely they will get a community center or anything now or for a long time anyway and it will take years to rebuild all the stuff destroyed in the past few days.

Nobody said it was a magic wand, for fuck's sake. Did you even read my post? I said it would help reduce the likelihood of such problems happening again, amongst other things. I'm saying you've got to have a bit of carrot and comforter to go with that almight plank with nails stuck through it that you want swung. And why are you so sure that a community centre would be "burned down and robbed" when there are very few instances of that happening?

And spell "centre" properly. Or do you call the police "the feds" as well?

• Paid Members
the sky news pictures for Birmingham aren't exactly the same level. I'm not suggesting that it's not bad in Brum right now, but they jsut went "riotinging in birmingha,!" and they show a door on a mobile phone shop.

Basically the reporter is a bit of a pussy and is staying at the Police Station, a distance away from it all.

A Primark is ablaze, and the main trouble is apparently rumbling and building in the inner city areas like Perry Barr, Handsworth, Aston, Whittick and other areas.

What do you define as heavy handed?

Smacking the fuck out of someone and killing them. Undoubtedly it would end up being some chump walking past, or someone trying to get to their work selling newspapers rather than a yob with a brick in his hand.