RIOT!

big mickey

The Sky News reporter was in Manchester interviewing a local councillor when they were suddenly surrounded by a gang of kids, the interviewer directed questions at the group and a white kid in a mask started going on about how he was there the make money and didn't give a fuck about the Police. It was a really tense scene and it felt like they could be set on at any second.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a word.

Come on, I'm not blaming black people in general, I'm not saying it's all black people causing the trouble but this started with a black "gangsta" being shot

Just watch the news and all you can see is black lads (and white lads) doing that ridiculous gun signal at cameras or coppers, it's not even debatable that this hasn't stemmed from black gangland culture, and just to clarify, as I said before its white lads doing it as well but white lads who've grown up with this culture

Still takes balls though, probably about 15 yoot and only one reporter and his cameraman.

Re vigilantes on the streets, this pic just in of the gang warfare:

12595638_l.JPG

Edited by Loki

I know for a fact that for an armed police officer to open fire, there must have been an extremely high risk to public safety.

The man had a gun and if he was pointing it at anybody, that would have been justifiable force used by the police - shooting him in his chest (bearing in mind he was sat in his car).

Totally agree with the 2nd sentance - if he even had a gun within reach (never mind actually holding it) then still all fine and dandy (apart from the questions of where the info came from about him firing first & an officer being injured, noting that even the IPCC were originally quoted as saying that they understood that he was the case)

An IPCC spokesman said:

Come on, I'm not blaming black people in general, I'm not saying it's all black people causing the trouble but this started with a black "gangsta" being shot

Just watch the news and all you can see is black lads (and white lads) doing that ridiculous gun signal at cameras or coppers, it's not even debatable that this hasn't stemmed from black gangland culture, and just to clarify, as I said before its white lads doing it as well but white lads who've grown up with this culture

If its black and white kids doing it, and its black and white kids who have "grown up with this culture" then how and why is it "black" culture?

• Paid Members
On Sky News they were on and at least one of them had a sword even my Mum noted that.

I've not seen that. It's a little silly on that persons part. I can only imagine that brandishing a weapon like that could spoil the good intension.

I don't know who this old woman on Sky is, but she needs to shut the fuck up.

Yes the whole "boy's need an adventure" stuff, is very surreal.

Edited by BigJag

If its black and white kids doing it, and its black and white kids who have "grown up with this culture" then how and why is it "black" culture?

Black culture as in NWA influenced, West Coast East Coast Gangsta Bollocks, if anyone disagrees with my point of view then fair enough, as far as I can tell if people act like a certain group of black people then it's fair to say they're following they're culture, my nephew is black and he doesn't talk like half of these white lads off the telly, so like I said, I'm not blaming all black people but you'd have to be daft to say this culture doesn't exist, although to be fair black culture may have been the wrong term, let's say "Gangsta's who just happen to be black culture"

Sky News reporting that a fashion botique shop owned by Liam Gallagher in Manchester has fallen foul to looters.

Edit: If someone interviews Gallagher about it, that should be worth hearing.

Edited by Glen Quagmire

• Paid Members
"Minor disorder" in Basildon according to Essex Police on Twitter.

I pass through the Eastgate shopping centre on the way to work tomorrow, so I'll see what/if anything has happened of note. Though the riots- if any- are probably happening at Festival or one of the retail parks.

I'm convinced the sky news woman was my theories of society lecturer. 'These boys need an adventure, they need to run, most likely grew up with no present father' etc etc. Laughable pondering and a critique so unvaluable I couldn't believe I was hearing it.