RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Sky News fuelling flames with a Breaking News that Duggan didn't open fire ... brilliant ... dickheads!

Doesn't mean that the shooting was illegal, they need to shut the fuck up.

But they are also saying he had a loaded gun on him, so you know. He had a gun on him and was shot 1+1=2 not 12, They are saying he was shot before he had the chance to shoot. So its his own fault.

Edited by Deaq

• Paid Members
Where abouts are you, Surf?

Bootle, about 5 minutes walk from the Hugh Baird building.

Working for insurance company is going to be some busy work at the moment, I'm guessing most of the shops will get a pay out?

This could be interesting. I used to have to watch Lloyds TSB mishandle money with incredible abandon, and the resulting dragging of heels and corner cutting when it dawned on them that they had to try and claw some of it back. Now they're reporting massive losses, and still payments over the PPI fiasco to be paid out. The claims from these riots could do some damage to the insurance industry if the other companies are in a similar boat.

Sky News fuelling flames with a Breaking News that Duggan didn't open fire ... brilliant ... dickheads!

Which would be kind of news worthy & that is supposed to be their job.

Unless of course you want to only hear state sponsored propeganda instead of objective news reporting

• Paid Members
Which would be kind of news worthy & that is supposed to be their job.

Unless of course you want to only hear state sponsored propeganda instead of objective news reporting

I guess he's questioning the timing, not the story. BBC Breaking have announced it on twitter though. Would come out eventually.

Left east ham at 2.00pm today, shops were shutting, teenagers in white masks getting chased by the old bill, and it was quiet, like really strangely quiet, all through the morning. Course having said that dunno if it actually will go off.

Last night looters tried it on in green st by upton park, and got chased out by 100's of asian kids/blokes (fine work).

Hackney council closed at 12.30 today.

London's not fun at the moment at all.

• Awards Moderator
Bootle, about 5 minutes walk from the Hugh Baird building.

You're about five minutes from my work. I never thought I'd say Bootle is a safe place to be, but from what I'm hearing the lumber is going to be on the other side of town towards Dingle/Toxteth again, so you should be okay. If the trouble was going to kick off elsewhere in Liverpool, my money would be on Bootle, Norris Green/Croxteth or Huyton. If it's the first or last of those, then one of us is fucked.

I have to say, if it turns out the police DID shoot him before he opened fire, then we're into a whole new ballgame on that side of things. The police were meant to have learned lessons from the De Menezes affair.