RIOT!

big mickey

Yes, it was the Telegraph article, and the mark on the google map, that prompted me to go up there. No such activity was taking place, unless the cars were torched in the parking lot.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, for some reason that riot watch thing on Google Maps only added that incident about 45 mins ago. Strange.

Yeah I saw about the Sony depot. Seems to be the only thing going down in that part of the A10 stretch. My sisters house in Waltham Abbey got egged earlier, but I don't think that constitutes as rioting.

I said earlier that all the Hills shop in my district ( i work for them) along the Hertford road were shut all day and in Chingford we were all told to close before dark.

I'm so angry at the lack of action from the goverment right now. The police are woefully undermanned and the more we let them get away with it in the short term the more others are encouraged to do it. After Tottenham tonight was totally avoidable.

• Moderators
Add Waltham Cross to the list, which means this has now spread to Hertfordshire.

Apparently Clinton Cards & JD Sports at Brookfield Farm (Cheshunt) were smashed up by a couple of gangs earlier, but police quickly restored order.

Waltham Abbey will be fucked. The police station in town is always empty.

Preston's unusually quiet. No sirens/ or people going past for a bit, but im not central and not expecting anything if honest.

Not heard much about Bristol other than what appears to be rumours

Manchester kicking off by Victoria would be a shocker if true,

What did all these 'youths' do before they started setting fire to cop cars? Perhaps this just means either Xbox games are decreasing in quality and longevity, or pubs are more strict with IDs. Not quite sure really. I dunno if I'll be able to pull myself away from the news to watch Raw, gotta admit it's a great watch.

• Paid Members
Preston's unusually quiet. No sirens/ or people going past for a bit, but im not central and not expecting anything if honest.

Not heard much about Bristol other than what appears to be rumours

Manchester kicking off by Victoria would be a shocker if true,

Prestons fine at the minute. Would imagine it would only get serious here if Manchester started and we got a copy cat event. Saying that it'd take nothing for some nobhead to kick off in Deepdale during Ramadan and it'd escalate quick