RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members
I just went for a wander round Nottingham city centre. Never seen it so quiet.

Edit: Sky news show Liverpool riots starting.

Aye, I was on my break at Midnight and nipped to McDonalds across from Victoria Centre. Like a ghost town.

Edited by Wretch

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone live somewhere where there haven't been rumours of riots? There are now rumours of the shit going down where I live, but that honestly seems a bit stupid.

Exactly, I've seen some really retarded rumours going around on Facebook. I think people around really love bullshitting.

Does anyone live somewhere where there haven't been rumours of riots? There are now rumours of the shit going down where I live, but that honestly seems a bit stupid.

No chance of riots around here. The closest you'll get is a mob of grannies swinging zimmer frames.

I'm gona add more RUMOURS but will no doubt disappear into obscurity at the rate this topic is going however rumours on my Facebook/twitter of fellow locals that Northampton has descended into riots. I'd naturally call bullshit if it wasn't for the 5 police cars that just sped past my house. STAY TUNED.

• Paid Members
Newcastle wont go up til the 20th when Sunderland beat us in the derby, then they will tear the toon apart

In reality, with some of the numbskulls kicking around our area, its a matter of time. The difference is it will probs be drink influenced, down the big market first, and then on to greggs to pinch some sausage rolls

It's all quiet here in Guildford, though if the knock on effects of all this disruption mean there's a shortage of houmous tomorrow there could be trouble.

• Paid Members
Are AEPs not a bit shit?

They'll put you on your arse, and you aim just above the bollocks normally when firing them ... and they drop in flight.

They would do a fine job disbanding a crowd, namely as they bounce like fuck too.

Go all N. Irealand and stick a 'D' Battery down the barrel for good measure too.

• Moderators
I'm gona add more RUMOURS but will no doubt disappear into obscurity at the rate this topic is going however rumours on my Facebook/twitter of fellow locals that Northampton has descended into riots. I'd naturally call bullshit if it wasn't for the 5 police cars that just sped past my house. STAY TUNED.

My mate in Roath (Cardiff) is saying that a load of Police cars, a fire engine and a few ambulances have sped past his house but he reckons it's just a precautionary measure.

He is complete gold, and in a strange way, he helps the viewing of all the crazy shit going down. I know he is obviously very serious about what he is doing, but there is a dark black comedic value to his style.

Just the way he kind of tutted and said..."imodium".

The fact that I missed that line has made me more depressed than the riots themselves. Hope its on Youtube later.

• Awards Moderator

Apparently, there was a car smash on Lodge Lane but due to the attraction the police presence has brought, it's escalated in to it all kicking it off. There are coppers everywhere by the sounds of it, so you just hope that the gobshites involved have already been grabbed.

rohpete, anything going on by you?

I was going to drag myself from the TV to get my head down but it's practically impossible.

Edited by Frankie Crisp