RIOT!

big mickey

Looks like it's a car smash on Lodge Lane and the coppers have closed it off just to tidy it up. A few kids are allegedly throwing things around a bit, but it doesn't sound like it's anything as bad as first thought.

Me dad lives there told me there was a crash bout 45 mins ago. There are lots of gangs around but there always round and its not kicking off.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
This feels weird, bit like watching some Zombie outbreak on the News like in Shaun of the Dead, really fucking odd feelings.

Really is turning into one of those 'where were you' moments in British history.

It is. I'm glued to Sky News. Fucking mental.

• Paid Members

You know things have gotten bad when there's people hoping someone gets shot. Luckily I live in Stockton, where rioting couldn't really make it anymore of a shithole. Only things in our town are charity shops, pubs and poundlands.

No, they don't. They haven't killed anybody.

They deserve very severe punishment, but you're going overboard.

When, then? The fuckers are breaking into houses now. Some of those places will be inhabited by petrified old people with very weak hearts. They might not have a specific intent to kill, but I doubt they give a fuck it that's the result.

These cunts need to be culled.

Edited by Magnum

• Paid Members
You know things have gotten bad when there's people hoping someone gets shot. Luckily I live in Stockton, where rioting couldn't really make it anymore of a shithole. Only things in our town are charity shops, pubs and poundlands.

agreed

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

I'll be honest, I'm getting stressed out by this thread, Twitter, FB and G+. It's like the sinister, ominous news ticker from Danielewski's "Only Revolutions".

I'm going to log off now, watch some On Demand and try and get my mind off things. Maybe even catch RAW.

Night, people. Best wishes for all of you. I hope you're all safe and will be OK in the morning.

• Paid Members
Same. I very rarely have my telly on (I usually loot programmes I like off the Internet and watch them on the computer) but I've had Sky News on for hours now.

Had Sky News on since 5 this evening, every time I think about turning it over something else happens somewhere in London and I get glued again.