George Clooney is boffing Stacy Kiebler.

Tommy Atkins

Whats with the hostility tonight Back Acne? Your kicking off more than you usually do. Is it because the security on Stacy Keiblers knicker draw will be much more advanced now she's seeing an A-lister or are you just pissed off that you didnt get to post this thread before someone else?

Not being hostile at all. I'm not the one calling people names.

...am slightly narked someone posted this before me though. Must be losing my touch.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Not being hostile at all. I'm not the one calling people names.

No your just trolling and its obvious to anyone, if you go back a few pages with your attempts to get a reaction with your replies regarding certain posts. Like you usually do. Then you'll cry about it and say it was others trolling you. Your pretty much white noise when your not trolling. If you just stopped trying to get a reaction out of people, you wouldnt get the abuse you do on here. Plenty of people are obsessed with women's wrestling on here, some to a equally worrying degree as you, but they just get on with it because they arent shouting from the roof tops trying to get a response like you do.

No your just trolling and its obvious to anyone, if you go back a few pages with your attempts to get a reaction with your replies regarding certain posts. Like you usually do. Then you'll cry about it and say it was others trolling you. Your pretty much white noise when your not trolling. If you just stopped trying to get a reaction out of people, you wouldnt get the abuse you do on here.

Oh, c'mon, lighten up.

I made a sarcastic comment about yours and your best buds posts referencing Vince have a huge schwang. It was BRM who decided to take that as some sort of personal dig and come back with childish name calling like he normally does. I would have made that comment to any other two members of the forum who were posting comments like that.

As for trolling, Id say none of us are blameless in that regard, wouldn't you? You and your PCC brethren have trolled me, and others, without provocation in the past. Im not saying two wrongs make a right or anything, merely stating a fact.

At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of sad losers using gimmick names making sarky comments to each other on a wrestling fan forum from the safety of our computer keyboards. Hurling insults at each other and generally being dicks makes us feel better about ourselves and takes us away from the boredom and frustration of our every day lives.

I'm sure there was meant to be a point in there somewhere but it's late and I forget.....

• Paid Members
I would have made that comment to any other two members of the forum who were posting comments like that.

No you wouldnt. Your the forums roving reporter. Unless its thread about Gail Kim getting her foot caught in a bear trap or Daizee Haze having a cheese pasty, your never heard from. Its obvious what you were doing as it always is.

You and your PCC brethren have trolled me, and others, without provocation in the past.

I havent actively trolled anyone. Not speaking for anyone else, but I've not sat down and said "I think I'll fuck with Back Acne today". I've debated and called someone a prick when they are being a prick (as plenty of people have done with me, and its there right to do so whether I like it or not), but I usually enjoy a good debate on wrestling.

At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of sad losers using gimmick names making sarky comments to each other on a wrestling fan forum from the safety of our computer keyboards. Hurling insults at each other and generally bring dicks makes us feel better about ourselves and takes us away from the boredom and frustration of our every day lives.

If thats what you truly believe, why do you bitch and moan and hit the report button everytime someone disagrees with you and gets into a debate that you usually start? Its obvious your backtracking because you've been shown up for blatently trolling, and are now playing the "LOL everyone does it" card.

No you wouldnt. Your the forums roving reporter. Unless its thread about Gail Kim getting her foot caught in a bear trap or Daizee Haze having a cheese pasty, your never heard from. Its obvious what you were doing as it always is.

I havent actively trolled anyone. I've debated and called someone a prick when they are being a prick, but I usually enjoy a good debate on wrestling.

If thats what you truly believe, why do you bitch and moan and hit the report button everytime someone disagrees with you and gets into a debate that you usually start? Its obvious your backtracking because you've been shown up for blatently trolling, and are now playing the "LOL everyone does it" card.

Okay, let me address this.

It's the PCC (which, by the way, is a prime example of the 'we're all a bunch of sad losers' thing I put in my last post) that routinely state I only ever comment about anything involved with womens wrestling. I dont. Its an easy thing to throw in my face, however, and, like HHH said about Punk making comments relating to his marriage, it's getting really old. Im a womens wrestling fan. I have, however, also started many threads completely unrelated to womens wrestling and made countless posts in threads that have nothing to do with womens wrestling.

I genuinely would have made the comment I did to anyone who made those remarks, however I completely understand why you wouldn't believe me when I say that. I will confess, however, that, yes, I saw the chance to have a dig and did. Fish bite hooks, what can I say?

I have never reported anyone about any comment made about me ever on this forum, and that's the truth.

As for you never trolling? :laugh: Sorry, but that's the only response I can give to that.

If you want to say I'm back tracking or whatever, fine. Go ahead. It clearly matters to you, which goes back to what I was saying in my last post.

• Paid Members
It's the PCC (which, by the way, is a prime example of the 'we're all a bunch of sad losers' thing I put in my last post)

The fact your referencing three letters in peoples sig done to parody something someone else said on this forum, tells you all you need to know about that post. How many eggs did you get off the Easter Bunny this year, by the way?

I will confess, however, that, yes, I saw the chance to have a dig and did. Fish bite hooks, what can I say?

Which proves my initial point, so why are you bitching about it you idiot? You just admitted to trolling and now your providing a defence to the contrary? Why are you having this meltdown? If you'd have just said "its just a bit of fun", we could have all moved on. But you insisted on carrying on with your bullshit.

As for you never trolling? :laugh: Sorry, but that's the only response I can give to that.

You dont have to believe me. I'll never admit to something I dont do. Unlike you, who has readily admitted to being a windup merchant and followed it up by a trademark SBA crying half hour.

If you want to say I'm back tracking or whatever, fine. Go ahead. It clearly matters to you, which goes back to what I was saying in my last post.

It doesnt matter to me at all but it obviously does matter to you otherwise you wouldnt have ... get ready for it ... "saw the chance to have a dig and did."

Fish bite hooks, what can I say?

• Paid Members

On the Rey Misterio subject, I remember reading Fin Martin writing in "What's going down.... " section of PS, that the little bastard was "currently dating Jennifer Aniston, star of the massive hit TV show 'Friends' ".

I know that doesn't mean it was true, but I was incredibly surprised when I read it, especially considering that the show at that particular time was enormous both here and in the States, and the fact that Rey was still just doing his part in the CW division and just having good matches on Nitro to give the show in-ring credibility. It was very early 1998,and she was probably the most well known woman on TV at the time and the poster girl for Friends, so I was baffled.

• Paid Members
--The gossip sites are carrying reports that George Clooney is dating Stacy Keibler. The stories are that Clooney flew her to Italy to spend time at his home there. Supposedly this is not a serous relationship.

Observer Update.

He flies them in to fuck him, then flies them back home. Jammy bastard.

Observer Update.

He flies them in to fuck him, then flies them back home. Jammy bastard.

There's no such thing as a serious relationship with the Clooney. I remember reading a story that his time with Lisa Snowden ended because she couldn't stand living with his pet pig (Max the Pig), and asked him to choose between them. He told her to pack her bags.

After that, George Clooney banged Elisabetta Canalis and Stacy Kiebler while Snowden moved on to David Walliams. I think we know who won that one.

Alright lads calm down, its not worth it.... :D

He was shagging Ashley Massaro on the evidence that 1) Paul London hinted at it 2) Matt Hardy said Vince was shagging one of his ex-girlfriends 3) She got high profile gigs on Survivor and Smallville even though she was one of the least talented people in the business 4) Dave Lagana walked in on Vince fingering her on the office table.

Where did Lagana say that?

On the Rey Misterio subject, I remember reading Fin Martin writing in "What's going down.... " section of PS, that the little bastard was "currently dating Jennifer Aniston, star of the massive hit TV show 'Friends' ".

I also remember that, but they had a follow up on it a month or two later which had said that Rey & Aniston had denied it, and were 'just good friends'

Archived