George Clooney is boffing Stacy Kiebler.

Tommy Atkins

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's hoping someone other than him is overly obsessed with the genitalia of a wrestling figure under the hood of pretending to be a big fan and respecting them for their abilities.

Y'know, statements like that just make you look foolish.

It's the equivalent of going 'I know YOU are, but what am I?'.

I expected better, to be fair. God knows you've got enough ammo to come back at me with and THAT was the best you could come up with!?

• Moderators
Y'know, statements like that just make you look foolish.

It's the equivalent of going 'I know YOU are, but what am I?'.

I expected better, to be fair. God knows you've got enough ammo to come back at me with and THAT was the best you could come up with!?

What's with all the words in caps girlfriend? You've been looking foolish for years, you fanny. In between your several breakdowns and your debating skills of Jakki Degg, you're hardly a shining beacon who's in a place to say anything. About anything. At all.

Rey and Aniston? I so want that to be true it's amazing. Isn't it true that all the ladies love El Dandy? He's like a sexy Lou Ferrigno.

• Paid Members

Whats with the hostility tonight Back Acne? Your kicking off more than you usually do. Is it because the security on Stacy Keiblers knicker drawer will be much more advanced now she's seeing an A-lister or are you just pissed off that you didnt get to post this thread before someone else?

Archived