APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wanting a Facebook chat conversation that i just had with Bowler with added threats give me a "Hell Yeah"

I am just away out but will have to try format it to make it readable for the forum. Will have it up around 10ish. :thumbsup:

ADAM:hey nothing personal but i was wondering why u wanna add me on here.

ME: Just saw you looked like a wrestling fan and

thought id add you. Ask you things like do you like WWE, TNA etc?? Who

your favorite wrestlers are etc...?.

ADAM: like both tna and wwe , got pretty much all the games and dvds, fav Wrestle HHH.

ADAM:u no steven fludder.

ME: All i can say is i've heard of him. I don't know him personally?.

ADAM: let me guess u want to have a go at me.

ME:No im not having a go at you.I do find it curious you ask me do i know who Steven Fludder is then i tell you then you all of a sudden say i want to have a go at you.

ADAM: lets just say i am cm punk right now in wrestling.

ME:Right ok. How do you think you are like CM

Punk?

ADAM:check ukff.

ME:Maybe i could offer yousome help rather than the approach of people on there having a go at

you.What i get is you are interested in becoming a promoter and want to run shows. A lot of people on there are skeptics about first time promoters and shows being a failure. A lot of people want to put you off what you are doing as they see you as someone who is inexpereinced at what you are trying to do.I can see that you made an attempt to run a show and it got cancelled but to your credit you paid all your talent which is admirable and commendable.

ADAM:put that on ukff

ADAM:u got a number for steven

ME:No because i dont know him personally.

ADAM:put what u think of me on ukff

ME:See because your debut show got cancelled and you are a first time promoter a lot of people do not feel you should be running shows due to your inexperience. So as a result you have came across to the forum as being a bit paranoid about giving away details of your show such as the venue and wrestlers booked. I have a feeling this is due to people actively pursuing having your show shut down.

ADAM: put that if u want

ME: To be fair you have not painted yourself in glory though when posting on the forum.

ADAM:i need a pa

ME: I assume you have some sort of day job? What is it you do?

ADAM: i don't.

ME: Not even part time then?

ADAM: y u asking

ME:It is just if you were in a full time job then you would have to display the skills to be able to either type or write in English with a basic grasp of

grammar. You don't which explains the way you type on the UKFF. You telling me you don't have a job now raises the question how you plan to fund the show and how you managed to pay the wrestlers you booked when your first attempt at running a show got cancelled?

ADAM:wats that got to do with u i new u be trouble for me

i take offmy list

oh before u put any shit on ukff u

better becarful because

its a family member putting money into the show to see if i can make

it work or not.

ME: I thought i was trying to talk sense to you but you blew off the handle when i start to ask you questions that are quite relevant and are quite important to running a show. It is obvious you can't handle an adult conversation with people that are trying to help and understand your situation. Just take me off your

friends list. Have a nice day. :)

Adam seems to start all the arguments, the guys is a loon judging by everything I have seen, it worries me that there is someone out there like Adam. I am not talking in wrestling terms, I mean in the world, it scares me

• Paid Members
Adam seems to start all the arguments, the guys is a loon judging by everything I have seen, it worries me that there is someone out there like Adam. I am not talking in wrestling terms, I mean in the world, it scares me

It scares me a family member is apparently funding Adam's antics :crazy:

Archived