APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I have got the venue and licence sorted and one of the ukff top 10 stars has agreed t be there !

I will post more in the next few days

A venue? A licence? A UKFF top 10 star? Well, that's all you need to run a wrestling show, isn't it!

Fuckin' spanner.

I have got the venue and licence sorted and one of the ukff top 10 stars has agreed t be there !

I will post more in the next few days

good for you please stop posting till a few weeks before your show or after. Your shit is getting boring no one cares if you run a show just do it. For fucks sake and i broke me own rule of not swearing now.

thats the thing, when I announce my show, like many others we announce the date, the venue, the time, the prices, some of the line up and / or matches

Adam has posted as if a venue, a license and a wrestler is something to be proud of, its not, its the first baby steps and usually sorted weeks before posting about said show

thats the thing, when I announce my show, like many others we announce the date, the venue, the time, the prices, some of the line up and / or matches

Adam has posted as if a venue, a license and a wrestler is something to be proud of, its not, its the first baby steps and usually sorted weeks before posting about said show

i just think if he is goin to do, do ti dont talk about doing it thats what makes it even more stupid to me. There is people that do and people that talk about doing. He is in the Latter and its getting a bit silly now even if he had wwe to run his show it will still be shit cos he has acted like such a dick and wont fuck off.

• Paid Members

From someone's Facebook:

Asked Adam Bowler what he plans to do to convince me and others to part with money to go to his show...

1st i am going to change my prices, 2nd there will be some highflying, women wrestling, hardcore style stuff a mix of everything. i HAVE MORE IDEAS SOON

Jesus christ.

• Paid Members

What I like about the statement "i HAVE MORE IDEAS SOON", is that the only letter that should be capitalised, isn't. Adam has everything the wrong way around, much like his philosophy on how to put a wrestling show together it seems.

As for having one of the "UKFF top 10" on his show, I hope it is Lister. At least his english will improve markedly.

As well as Khem posting my status, I told him to at least tell me the venue...this was his reply...

like u no a few people dont want me to run so i am looking at every hole and i am gonna tell the venue the only way it gets cancelled is if I do it by going in i speck to them tomorrow and i post it tomorrow

My head hurts from reading that...

• Paid Members

Some thing has just occurred to me: "Debut Show" must be the most-used name for a British wrestling show.

Some one should trademark the phrase in a pro wrestling event context; they'd make a killing from the infringement cases.

Archived