APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I even posted in this thread in a fairly pleasant manner earlier, because having added him on facebook he came across as pretty tragic and I would have felt bad just demolishing him, so I offered some relatively constructive criticism..

Having read what's been posted since, Adam- STOP. Don't put on a show, don't do anything other than be a fan. You don't have the mental, intellectual or emotional capacity to do so. Take money on the door for a local company, sell tshirts, maybe one day learn to be a cameraman, ANYTHING. But don't keep pursuing this. I've done the event promotion thing myself, in music rather than wrestling, admittedly. Lost money sometimes, made money sometimes, but I'm pretty sure I've never proved myself to be such a total arsehat as you've done over the last couple weeks here. And as a fan, just like you are, I'll say this.. I like it when british wrestling companies do things really well. It means the world to me to pay my money and go and watch something truly memorable. You're not going to do that. You're going to fuck up any chance anyone else has of putting on a decent wrestling show in the Leeds 12 area. Please, please stop. I hate to be one of the precious types on here that professes to care about ~britwres, but I actually do because as a fan, I want there to be good shows to go to in the future. Just stop it, please.

• Paid Members
Good one Iceman, whoever that was you was talking to was not me it was my brother, Thanks for the Test, if you want to no

how to run show ring me again and i pick up this time and you can put it wherever you want

By capitalising this, are you hinting he's booked?

If you can also book The Bossman, you'd get at least 20 UKFFers travel to this show.

• Paid Members
Good one Iceman, whoever that was you was talking to was not me it was my brother, Thanks for the Test, if you want to no

how to run show ring me again and i pick up this time and you can put it wherever you want

:rolleyes:

Do you even know who Iceman is?

He didn't really want to know how to run a show you idiot.

Archived