APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think after talking to Adam again he has a genuine mental condition of some sort of anger management coupled with one of these hyperactive disorders. I think we should call this a night and leave Adam alone as I think we may have been picking on someone with a genuine mental problems.

Is his next post going to be all SWERVE~! I AM STILL GOING TO RUN IN OCT AND PROVE YOU HATERZ WRONG!...

.... Sorry.

That was clearly better typed than what he could manage.

I think we may have been picking on someone with a genuine mental problems.

Not stopped anyone from having a go at you on here to be fair.

fye maybe i should cancel and learn more and maybe next year run a show, IF ANY OF THE GUYS WHO WERE ON MY SHOW SEE THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IF I QUIT NOW WOULD I STILL HAVE TO PAY YOU AS YOU GOT 3 MONTHS TO FIND MORE WORK let me no what u think

Dumb Fuck.... you should just end it..end it all

And before you scream bully and say im trying to encourage you to top yourself im not....

im telling you dont run a show EVER ....dont even turn up at shows ..UKFFers and wrestlers,promoters etc will probably want to twat you one after all your bullshit you have thrown at them

JUST FUCK OFF

Is his next post going to be all SWERVE~! I AM STILL GOING TO RUN IN OCT AND PROVE YOU HATERZ WRONG!...

.... Sorry.

That was clearly better typed than what he could manage.

EVERYONE ON HERE WHO HAS TAKEN THE PISS OUT OF ME YOU CAN FUCK OFF YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED ITS CANCELLED AND I AM GOING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND THEN MAYBE RUN NEXT YEAR SO YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANTED

NOW FUCK OFF

there you go Adam, several promoters on here have said you would be able to pull the plug and not pay folk as its nearly 3 months notice, its your call now

Tommy - I have had no doubt about your points from the start, that is why I have tried to help Adam despite what he may think, hopefully he is going to see sense finally

edit: people do want to make a stand against things being done wrong in British wrestling, whether it be promoters, talent, fans, etc. There are some good eggs that are trying to keep things going as best they can amongst all the bad promoters, talent, etc.

EVERYONE ON HERE WHO HAS TAKEN THE PISS OUT OF ME YOU CAN FUCK OFF YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED ITS CANCELLED AND I AM GOING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND THEN MAYBE RUN NEXT YEAR SO YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANTED

NOW FUCK OFF

you never learn anything because no promoter or worker will touch you with a barge pole nor even attempt to teach you

dumb fuck

Archived