• Last Reply

well today................

Adam Bowler

03 August 7:22

who r complaing about me

talk to me please

Steven Fludder

03 August 7:38

Everybody mate! Not seen 1 person have a good thing to say. Sorry but no point listing as it really is everybody

Adam Bowler posted on your Wall.

"you a lier m8, u a bloody wanker why have i got talent for my show then"

I must admit that I then lost the plot and told Bowler I will beat some respect into him for messaging me that for no reason. I really really hope I bump into the guy, love to have a good chat if you know what I mean!

Is this guy for real? If wrestler works for him they have lost my respect.

Jesus H. This guy is everywhere, abusing everybody all day long, he's more widespread than AIDS. He's called at least 50 people a Liar in the last fortnight and he's been blocked by so many people he probably thinks he's the only person still using FB.

Keep blocking and reporting guys till FB just take his profile away from him.

Jesus H. This guy is everywhere, abusing everybody all day long, he's more widespread than AIDS. He's called at least 50 people a Liar in the last fortnight and he's been blocked by so many people he probably thinks he's the only person still using FB.

Keep blocking and reporting guys till FB just take his profile away from him.

Hyperion what is your probelm with me you started this on that other threat i done nothing to you i messed up my show and hey i did the right thing by paying the guys, fludder i am sorry i called you a wanker the presure of these guys bullying me on here really got to me, i am real sorry again and i hope you accept at this time i am really thinking about not to run this show because all this is making me really ill, i nearly ended up in hospital so please everyone quit bulling me ok and FLUDDER i am sorry again

Adam, you seem to be starting all the arguments, you add folk to have a go at them and when Tommy was simply talking to you an argument was started. You are making yourself ill and showing yourself to be unfit for human interaction. Not only should you not run a show, you shouldnt run a facebook profile or anything else.

You need to stop having a go at people then accusing them of bullying or whatever the fuck you write it as - bulling or whatever - then you need to forget this insane idea of running a show and attend shows as a fan, hoping and praying that people actually let you in as I certainly wouldnt, you're a menace!

Adam, you seem to be starting all the arguments, you add folk to have a go at them and when Tommy was simply talking to you an argument was started. You are making yourself ill and showing yourself to be unfit for human interaction. Not only should you not run a show, you shouldnt run a facebook profile or anything else.

You need to stop having a go at people then accusing them of bullying or whatever the fuck you write it as - bulling or whatever - then you need to forget this insane idea of running a show and attend shows as a fan, hoping and praying that people actually let you in as I certainly wouldnt, you're a menace!

i would love to quit the show i would love to after all this but if i quit it i have to pay my talent and lose out yet again

if all the talent i got said i don't have to pay them if i quit now i quit but till they do i can't stop it

I really wanna listen to the promoters but everytime i do there is some crap about me on here or somewhere else

i would love to quit the show i would love to after all this but if i quit it i have to pay my talent and lose out yet again

if all the talent i got said i don't have to pay them if i quit now i quit but till they do i can't stop it

I really wanna listen to the promoters but everytime i do there is some crap about me on here or somewhere else

HELLO!! im not a promoter or anything but my advice is dont run a single show yes ya paid talent due to your last fuck up but we have more than enough clueless morons to turn to to make sure british wrestling continues to be a joke.

Thank you for your time.

Hyperion what is your probelm with me you started this on that other threat i done nothing to you i messed up my show and hey i did the right thing by paying the guys, fludder i am sorry i called you a wanker the presure of these guys bullying me on here really got to me, i am real sorry again and i hope you accept at this time i am really thinking about not to run this show because all this is making me really ill, i nearly ended up in a mental hospital so please everyone quit bulling me ok and FLUDDER i am sorry again

Awww I understand, I mean, you were mean to me too, I snapped as well, ran out the house and randomly gave a chinese burn to a unsuspecting bus driver, these things happen everyday and are perfectly normal. As way of an apology, I fixed your post above for you. :love:

Hyperion what is your probelm with me you started this on that other threat i done nothing to you i messed up my show and hey i did the right thing by paying the guys, fludder i am sorry i called you a wanker the presure of these guys bullying me on here really got to me, i am real sorry again and i hope you accept at this time i am really thinking about not to run this show because all this is making me really ill, i nearly ended up in hospital so please everyone quit bulling me ok and FLUDDER i am sorry again

Ive avoided this thread since blocking Adam on facebook, and im fully expecting a PM about this, but fuck it.

Half the time it isnt bullying though, is it adam.

Myself and a few others tried to give you constructive advise and you sent abuse back because the advise you were given wasnt what you wanted to hear.

You play yourself to be the victim when you have threatened several people to fights with little provocation, sent abuse to others and pervy comments to a female friend. Oh and there was the thing where you messaged a friend of mine who isnt too popular on here, told him a bunch of shit about me in order to cause trouble, and when he told me about it, you abused him and called him a backstabber.

Go away and learn how to function among adults, then maybe you wouldnt have to deal with the mountain of bullshit you helped build.

To be honest Adam if you are cancelling the show nearly 3 months in advance you are giving them enough notice to find work on other shows. I dont think you would be obliged to pay them. I had to cancel a show due to personal circumstances earlier in the year and because I gave them all plenty notice and because they know I am fair and honest I didnt have to pay anyone a penny.

This goes back to my point about lads potentially fleecing you. While I commend you paying lads without them working you arent legally obliged to as you have no contract in place. Out of courtesy if its short notice then I think you should, but not with 3 months notice.

In all honesty if you go ahead with this show you are still going to lose out as you have alienated a lot of potential customers and dont seem to have the business skills to run this successfully. I lost a fortune in shows that didnt get to treble figure draws last year but as the shows went ahead I was obliged to pay all the talent - and rightfully so - but I lost a lot. Thankfully this year I am making money.

i am really thinking about not to run this show because all this is making me really ill, i nearly ended up in hospital so please everyone quit bulling me ok

Seriously Adam .... Fuck OFF

you have made so loads of enemy's by acting like a fucking tool ...

peps that have tryed to give you advise and you have refused to listen to them and lashing out like a little baby thats had its dummy taken away...which is an insult to baby's coz my niece is a few months old and already got better social skills then you

and fuck off screaming bully you stupid hypocrite .... you give abuse to peps that have in what seems like a genuine attempt to help you and when you dont like what you hear you give them abuse ...pot kettle black you stupid inbreed prick

seriously just fuck off

That is all LOL :thumbsup:

fye maybe i should cancel and learn more and maybe next year run a show, IF ANY OF THE GUYS WHO WERE ON MY SHOW SEE THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IF I QUIT NOW WOULD I STILL HAVE TO PAY YOU AS YOU GOT 3 MONTHS TO FIND MORE WORK let me no what u think

fye maybe i should cancel and learn more and maybe next year run a show, IF ANY OF THE GUYS WHO WERE ON MY SHOW SEE THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IF I QUIT NOW WOULD I STILL HAVE TO PAY YOU AS YOU GOT 3 MONTHS TO FIND MORE WORK let me no what u think

Ask them yourself mate , I don't think you have that many confirmed at the moment

Archived