APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

He didn't really want to know how to run a show you idiot.

1 i no who iceman is. i did have respect for him till last night trying to set me up that was not me on the other end

2 i no he did not need to no how to run a show

3 i am not a idiot

The look of things i MIGHT be bringing a MMA Star to be a specal Ref in my main event

i am in talks with the guy this is no lie i am in talks with a MMA big name i let people no more

soon

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good one Iceman, whoever that was you was talking to was not me it was my brother, Thanks for the Test, if you want to no

how to run show ring me again and i pick up this time and you can put it wherever you want

This says differently sir:

WHOEVER RANG ME JUST NOW MONDAY NIGHT MAKING A THREAT TO ME PLEASE CALL ME BACK BECAUSE I DO LIKE

THREATS , I WLL BE GOING TO THE POLICE ABOUT IT, I AM GOING TO RUN ON THE 29TH OCT AND I HAVE GREAT TALENT

AND A GREAT VENUE SO WHOEVER CALLED ME PLEASE CALL ME BACK

THANKS YOU

I'm just saying. Seems like it was you. But what do I know. :bored:

Also the website posted above is incredible.

Iceman if your reading this please give me a call man i ain't gonna fight over the internet i am gonna run my show

so give me a call

my next post will let people no the venue and who is wrestling

So what's the venue and who is wrestling? You still haven't told us!

I have recieved yet another message from bowler...have a feeling he dont like me....*goes to cry a river*

How does he have time to send all these messages, doesn't he work? How did he get the cash for the shows?

Is it all benefit money? APB = Adam's Paltry Benefit Wrestling?

Why does he claim his brother seemingly also called Adam was on the phone? Are they both called Adam?

Did his mum do it to save breath on shouting them for their tea? "Adam's your teas are ready!"

What does he have for tea? Who is on the show? Where is the show?

So many questions.

Archived