APB Wrestling Debut Show, 29th October

adam bowler

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wouldn't mind knowing which talent have agreed to work this show though....

WHOEVER RANG ME JUST NOW MONDAY NIGHT MAKING A THREAT TO ME PLEASE CALL ME BACK BECAUSE I DO LIKE

THREATS , I WLL BE GOING TO THE POLICE ABOUT IT, I AM GOING TO RUN ON THE 29TH OCT AND I HAVE GREAT TALENT

AND A GREAT VENUE SO WHOEVER CALLED ME PLEASE CALL ME BACK

THANKS YOU

• Paid Members
WHOEVER RANG ME JUST NOW MONDAY NIGHT MAKING A THREAT TO ME PLEASE CALL ME BACK BECAUSE I DO LIKE

THREATS , I WLL BE GOING TO THE POLICE ABOUT IT, I AM GOING TO RUN ON THE 29TH OCT AND I HAVE GREAT TALENT

AND A GREAT VENUE SO WHOEVER CALLED ME PLEASE CALL ME BACK

THANKS YOU

Were these threats "Stop trying to run a show Adam! You have no business doing so!" or similar? Because they're not threats, Adam. They're called home truths.

Adam are you going to the police to tell them "Iceman" is picking on you? They might not bother taking a statement. Also, you dont know its him, it was just a suggestion, chill ya boots for a change mate

Adam are you going to the police to tell them "Iceman" is picking on you? They might not bother taking a statement. Also, you dont know its him, it was just a suggestion, chill ya boots for a change mate

Iceman if your reading this please give me a call man i ain't gonna fight over the internet i am gonna run my show

so give me a call

my next post will let people no the venue and who is wrestling

Iceman if your reading this please give me a call man i ain't gonna fight over the internet i am gonna run my show

so give me a call

You might wanna post your number man, he needs numbers!

so give me a call

cool, look forward to it. How many matches are you planning?

Archived