Dream Team on DVD (Page 2 pic heavy)

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I've found a guy selling all the series of Dream Team, the Sky 1 footy drama. Would anyone be interested in this?

I'm asking in advance because it's a relatively big price and I'd like to know that I could claw some of the money back in the short term!

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers,

Rick

I've found a guy selling all the series of Dream Team, the Sky 1 footy drama. Would anyone be interested in this?

I'm asking in advance because it's a relatively big price and I'd like to know that I could claw some of the money back in the short term!

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers,

Rick

Does this include the first ever series?

Think they were half hour episodes on week nights before they went to hour long episodes on Sunday nights.

• Paid Members
Does this include the first ever series?

Think they were half hour episodes on week nights before they went to hour long episodes on Sunday nights.

I already have the first two series. They are "highlights" though. I think it may just be all the episodes concatenated with the adverts cut out but I'm not sure if it's complete. This guy only has the same versions, I think they are all that's out there.

I'd be up for a season or two.

I'd buy certain series, like Series 8 for example. Because Don Barker fucking ruled.

Aye, I liked him. Was that the series when his harsh disciplinarian tactics drove Clyde Connelly to throw himself off the roof off the stadium? Hated that little cunt.

Archived