TNA should get rid of The Hardyz

LWOLeN

30104288:jpeg_preview_large.jpg30892809:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Out of sheer boredom I checked out the TNA roster page. I realised Jeff and Matt Hardy are still on it. For some reason I had completely forgotten about them.

They probably both have contracts with guaranteed money, bonusses and pay per match or something. But what have they actually offered the last few months?

Jeff Hardy has pleaded guilty for doing drugs and has been indefiniately suspended and humiliated, because he was high before his match with Sting. To be fair, his run as a heel champion was pretty darn good.

Matt Hardy has started bitching and moaning already after just a few months and is currently suspended also. In his case for being lazy/late. I can't remember experiencing a memorable match with him it since his TNA debut.

Both of them are probably getting paid that guaranteed money right now (WCW style), while doing absolutely nothing in return for TNA, the fans or the wrestling business.

So are we going to embrace them with open arms when they " feel like" returning or can they just "f" off?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every wrestling company should fire these guys coz they are both useless prima donnas.

and about time wrestling fans got over them too.

Pity that Mat was always more talented but now he has turned into a bigger jackass then his brothr

Every wrestling company should fire these guys coz they are both useless prima donnas.

and about time wrestling fans got over them too.

Pity that Mat was always more talented but now he has turned into a bigger jackass then his brothr

was he the more talented? Jeff, when hes bothered, can have tens of thousands of people eating out of the palm of his hand.

• Paid Members

Doubt that Jeff Hardy is going anywhere. They'd have sacked him when all the shit went down if they were going to. He'll be back. Matt Hardy is already out of favour, so its possible he could get the chop at some point. I'd never let Jeff Hardy go, because he's got his uses if he's clean. And they could even do a tearful exploitation angle out of his fucked up life, which might make for good telly. I imagine someone like Bully Ray or Jeff Jarrett would be good to feud with in a situation like that. Matt's shite, so he can go if you want. Not fussed about him. Unless they put him with his brother. The Hardys vs. the Motor City Machine Guns has legs.

Pity that Mat was always more talented

He was never more talented than his brotherr. Ever. Even in 2000/2001 when everyone was saying "Matt's the most technical out of them", I thought it was rubbish. I always saw Matt Hardy as the one with the shit beard and the uncool hair. Jeff Hardy always had the star aura.

Matt Hardy has started bitching and moaning already after just a few months and is currently suspended also. In his case for being lazy/late. I can't remember experiencing a memorable match with him it since his TNA debut.

Has he went down the Youtube route again?

Has he went down the Youtube route again?

1) He was late all the time (apparently).

2) He let his girlfriend get stunned with a taser and posted it on youtube (moron). Nice way to represent your company!~

3) He tweeted his suspension news " made him smile".

4) He tweeted he was feeling great, because he didn't have to wrestle/travel for such a long time.

5) He encouraged the fans to ask for refunds because he wasn't on the TNA shows anymore.

So he's basically being counterproductive. He doesn't seem to be bothered by the suspension at all and is actually enjoying it! And I believe he's being completely honest about that. He really doesn't give a fuck.

Honestly, I don't care about what Matt Hardy does. I just don't get why TNA is so interested in keeping a guy like that and paying him a shitload of cash.

I've noticed the difference in the product since they left... look at Immortal it is picking up new guys again and again, and look how weak Immortal is: Gunner, Abyss, Bully Ray and Scott Steiner with the management of Ric Flair (never there), Hulk Hogan (rare appearances) and Eric Bischoff (always on screen somehow). Jeff is the one they need back because if he wasn't doing drugs or fucking about to put it lightly as said he can draw but he had to be face not heel, the heel turn did work until the Sting match so if he does come back it has to be face somehow.

Matt however no one cares about, ever since he hit Youtube he has messed his career up kind of, look at me i'm eating grapes, oh look i'm training slightly, oh back to grapes, and who do we have here it Shannon Moore oh wait and there is Kimo a former TNA Red-Shirt Security guy... and back to eating grapes. If he is to make a name for himself again it is by re-opening OMEGA.

Rant over.

He was never more talented than his brotherr. Ever. Even in 2000/2001 when everyone was saying "Matt's the most technical out of them", I thought it was rubbish. I always saw Matt Hardy as the one with the shit beard and the uncool hair. Jeff Hardy always had the star aura.

2007 time he smoked Jeff easily, he was having great matches pretty much every week on Smackdown with anyone and everyone. I agreaa that Jeff clearly came off as a bigger star though.

If Jeff was clean then keep him, otherwise cut your loses. You can't pay someone that obscene figure (I'm assuming tbf) to sit around and do fuck all.

Matt has been a dead lost. I bet he thought he was going straight to the main event, then he got there and Bully Ray was on a massive role and there were better and bigger stars doing half decent work (IMO). Matt was a fair hand and I use to enjoy him, but he seems like a whining bitch these days with a massive ideas above his station. He's not even that creative, just a useless penis.

Archived