UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

newcastle 2 - 1 sunderland

nolan 35min stephen ireland 90th minute!!!!

A heroic piece of magic from stephen ireland kept newcastles slim hopes of the title alive after a tense n nervey newcastle perfomance in a heated local derby!!

nolan opened the scoring from the spot after a cynical foul on gutierrez as he shot over. sunderland equalised through a flaw of the game when asamoah gyan turned through stephen taylor and slotted home!

COMETH THE HOUR COMETH THE MAN!!!

with 90 minutes up on the clock a free kick to newcastle was awarded right on the edge of the sunderland box! direct from the training ground a move was put together that gave ireland a little extra time on the ball from 16 yards and he blasted high into the top corner to send the geordie faithful ecstatic!!!

Was hardly a flaw of the game, I used the jostle control to spin the defender who was up my arse. The penalty was a tackle that was meant to block a shot, but ended up touching the player after the shot was taken and I have no idea why the free kick was given on 90 mins, I felt a draw would of been fairer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiorentina, Blackburn, Bilbao any you guys about tonight? really need Bilbao and Blackburn as we only have till Sunday and I wont be available from Friday for a bit as I mentioned before my fiancee is pregnant and is being Induced on Friday so I won't be about for at least a week and likely longer as we settled own into becoming parents playing PS3 isn't going to be on top of my list.

Bolton if your about we can play our game as well from next week so I can get all my games in.

Fiorentina, Blackburn, Bilbao any you guys about tonight? really need Bilbao and Blackburn as we only have till Sunday and I wont be available from Friday for a bit as I mentioned before my fiancee is pregnant and is being Induced on Friday so I won't be about for at least a week and likely longer as we settled own into becoming parents playing PS3 isn't going to be on top of my list.

Bolton if your about we can play our game as well from next week so I can get all my games in.

Bilbao are away on holiday till at least friday i think, could be the friday after if he has gone for 2 weeks.

Im available now if any of my opponents are free to play?

Archived