UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Fine by me....

WMXX....I should be free Wed evening around 8. That goes for all of my other opponents IF Scottingham or Dork show up! Tilde and black country I have to play you too......

sorry i was not on yesterday internet was down but can play anytime now so whoevers got Spartak Moscow message me on here or PSN id is still fmburchillfan121

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spartak 5 - 1 Wolfsburg (Diego)

Well that was worth the two week gap in between playing. I can't complain too much cos Burchillfan is obviously a much better player than me but WOlfsburg are FUCKING WANK! They are so slow and my mum possesses more power in her passes than they do! I had a few chances, not many, but hit the post early on but Spartak were much quicker and Burchillfan implemented some slick passing and clinical finishing to put me to the sword. It could've been more but through me trying to play keep ball for fear of conceding loads and him easing off a bit I'm happy to come away only conceding 5.

When we do the league in Fifa 12 I hope we're not going to be using 4 star teams again? We need to use 5 star club and international sides that are closely matched or just players that can run! :)

With Scottingham, Tilde and WMXX to play in teh next couple of days I smell three more severe beatings and it's all my fat fucks deserve!

Spartak 5 - 1 Wolfsburg (Diego)

Well that was worth the two week gap in between playing. I can't complain too much cos Burchillfan is obviously a much better player than me but WOlfsburg are FUCKING WANK! They are so slow and my mum possesses more power in her passes than they do! I had a few chances, not many, but hit the post early on but Spartak were much quicker and Burchillfan implemented some slick passing and clinical finishing to put me to the sword. It could've been more but through me trying to play keep ball for fear of conceding loads and him easing off a bit I'm happy to come away only conceding 5.

When we do the league in Fifa 12 I hope we're not going to be using 4 star teams again? We need to use 5 star club and international sides that are closely matched or just players that can run! :)

With Scottingham, Tilde and WMXX to play in teh next couple of days I smell three more severe beatings and it's all my fat fucks deserve!

you played well but i think when the second went in your head dropped abit.

Welliton first was a peach http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/90381941

Spartak 5 - 1 Wolfsburg

Welliton 3

Alex 2

Apologies to Scottingham but I might not be able to play our game until Saturday night at the earliest as my controller doesn't seem to be working properly as it keeps moving up in the menus and the analogue stick doesn't seem to work when pushing it down, so unless it fixes itself before then (which it did once before) I'm unlikely to be able to play until I have a replacement.

Was that other goal on there, the chip, from the same game?

need to play Schalke and Spartak(twice) , will be on at 11pm if either are around?

Schalke are gone. I'll edit them out.

Archived