UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Werder Bremen 4 (M. Arnautovic 2, 73, C. Pizarro 60, 79) - Fiorentina 2 (G. Dagostino 45, 90)

Good game and a tight game for the most part with an early goal catching Fiorentina off guard without a touch of the ball, however Dagostino made it all level just before HT after a poor clearance from a defender allowed the striker to get forward with no marking. Werder Bremen caught Fiorentina on the break, who then becoming stretched attempting to reduce the deficit to let the German team in twice again, before a consolation goal on the 90 min mark finished the tie up at 4-2.

Seeing as people seem to have run in to problems hearing back from private messages, does everyone have the option for being notified of receiving a PM enabled? As if you have enabled, which I think it may be by default, and it gets sent to one of your main e-mail accounts it should be easier to know if someone is trying to contact you to arrange a fixture. Might seem stupid me saying this but if some of the people who don't seem to respond don't have it enabled and/or have signed up to the forums on a rarely used email account it may explain why people never hear back from them, at least not for a while.

Seeing as people seem to have run in to problems hearing back from private messages, does everyone have the option for being notified of receiving a PM enabled? As if you have enabled, which I think it may be by default, and it gets sent to one of your main e-mail accounts it should be easier to know if someone is trying to contact you to arrange a fixture. Might seem stupid me saying this but if some of the people who don't seem to respond don't have it enabled and/or have signed up to the forums on a rarely used email account it may explain why people never hear back from them, at least not for a while.

I dont know how everyone else feels about this, but I would be comfortable if everyone sent you a PM with their mobile number. If after a week there has been no communication then you can give the person who has been trying to make all the contat their mobile number and they can text each other to arrange a convienent time.

Week 9 (Monday 22nd August -> Sunday 28th August)

Lazio v Newcastle

Schalke v Besiktas

Spartak v Besiktas

Sunderland v PSG

Wolfsburg v Bordeaux

Bordeaux v Spartak

Lazio v Schalke

Sunderland v Newcastle

Wolfsburg v PSG

Week 8 remainders:

Bordeaux v Besiktas

Sunderland v Schalke

Wolfsburg v Newcastle

Schalke v Spartak

Spartak v Wolfsburg

Spartak v Sunderland*

Week 7 remainders (last week for these)

Wolfsburg v Schalke

Schalke v Bordeaux

Week 6 remainders (last week for this):

Besiktas v Spartak

Division Two

Bolton v Stoke

Fulham v Sporting

Genoa v Blackburn

Palermo v CSKA

Werder Bremen v Athletic Bilbao

Bolton v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Stoke

Fulham v CSKA

Genoa v Werder Bremen

Palermo v Athletic Bilbao

Week 8 remainders:

Bolton v Werder Bremen

Fiorentina v Blackburn

Fulham v Athletic Bilbao

Athletic Bilbao v Bolton

Blackburn v Fulham

CSKA v Fiorentina

Stoke v Sporting

Week 7 remainders (last week for these):

Sporting v Athletic Bilbao

Athletic Bilbao v Fiorentina

Notes:

The D1 and D2 tables have been updated.

Remember to try and upload any decent goals if you can as I'm still looking to do a goal of the season poll.

Division One

Despite slipping up this week, PSG still lead the table at the start of the penultimate week of the season for Division One. Newcastle are third and could overtake PSG with their game in hand, whilst Bordeaux are one point behind PSG in second with two games in hand on Tildeguy

I've updated my previous post with this week's notes.

Dork and Scottingham, I should be around tonight and tomorrow night, though will likely be unavailable between 8-10 tonight as will be watching the footie.

i've got new ps3 so i'll be up for playing next season

Good to hear. Unless we do a quick cup the next one likely won't be until Fifa 12 comes out, though it'll give us plenty of time to sort out the details for next season.

I've updated my previous post with this week's notes.

Dork and Scottingham, I should be around tonight and tomorrow night, though will likely be unavailable between 8-10 tonight as will be watching the footie.

Good to hear. Unless we do a quick cup the next one likely won't be until Fifa 12 comes out, though it'll give us plenty of time to sort out the details for next season.

yeah sounds good to me

Archived