UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Stoke 1 (Huth) Sporting 1 (Vukcevic)

Good hard fought draw - though almost a win as Huth scored in the 90th min after Pete had gone all out attack for most of the 2nd half. Sporting were struggling to hold on and the equaliser was inevitable.

I do hate headed goals in FIFA though...they're the easiest way to score since they're so hard to defend against. (my goal on 33 mins was a header, a double header actually since the ball was headed towards goal and then turned in with a diving header with Vukcevic practically on the floor)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stoke 1 (Huth) Sporting 1 (Vukcevic)

Good hard fought draw - though almost a win as Huth scored in the 90th min after Pete had gone all out attack for most of the 2nd half. Sporting were struggling to hold on and the equaliser was inevitable.

I do hate headed goals in FIFA though...they're the easiest way to score since they're so hard to defend against. (my goal on 33 mins was a header, a double header actually since the ball was headed towards goal and then turned in with a diving header with Vukcevic practically on the floor)

About 90 percent of goals i have conceded this year have been headers drives me crazy.

Right....Scottingham, Tilde and BlackCountry I think you're my oppponents. So many people have come and gone I've lost track. I'll be free after the Liverpool game probably but if not then tomorrow night.

I knew I'd forgotten someone...Wmxx same goes to you too mate.

Jesus I've got some fucking hard games to play.

Sent blackburn 2 messages on psn as he is online playing fifa, hasnt replied to either so guess he isnt interested. Not sure how much time ill have over the coming weeks as my fiancee is due to give birth next week but ill try and get on in brief periods to play my games

Sent blackburn 2 messages on psn as he is online playing fifa, hasnt replied to either so guess he isnt interested. Not sure how much time ill have over the coming weeks as my fiancee is due to give birth next week but ill try and get on in brief periods to play my games

Congrats, hope all goes well next week. If you want to play the rest of your matches to get them out of the way before then you can. You are due to play Stoke (rohpete), Fiorentina (ebb) and Bolton (Louch) after this week.

Congrats, hope all goes well next week. If you want to play all your matches to get them out of the way before then you can. You are due to play Stoke (rohpete), Fiorentina (ebb) and Bolton (Louch) to play after this week.

Im around after 11pm if you want to play our game

Thanks TUFC I'll try and play my games over the next couple of days if I can grab hold of people, I'll be on in the evenings.

Fulham 1-1 Sporting

Gudjohnsen 11, Vukcevic 18

Hangeland sent off on 47 mins.

I played a lot better with 10 men and had chances to win it but a draw was probably about right overall in a fast paced enjoyable match.

I've uploaded my goal (Think I've done it right, 1st time I've tried it if not I'll try tomorrow) Gudjohnson on the volley.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/90229961

I've uploaded my goal (Think I've done it right, 1st time I've tried it if not I'll try tomorrow) Gudjohnson on the volley.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/90229961

Seems to be fine thanks. Just for everybody's information, I did have a go at making a trial video with some of the highlights the other day and it worked so should be able to do a goal of the season vid.

Archived