UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I upload goals??

Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Bordeaux

Grafite

Fuck me my head hurts. That was a really tough battle of a game. Felt a close game but Bordeaux had more shots by double! Still an end to end battle and finally I got a bit of a break. Grafite scored a screamer from outside of the area. Bordeuax had chances to equalise but we could also have added a second right before time.

Well played WMxx, enjoyed that immensely!!

I'm also very aware that the run of games I have at the moment means I can have a huge bearing on the title race!

How do I upload goals??

In the highlights screen at the end of the game, select the highlight you want to upload and press the triangle button. You'll be given a choice to save it to the replay theatre or to EA sports online. To get us to see it you need to upload it to EA online and choose a slot to save it in but if you've saved to the replay theatre you can upload it later anyway.

Yep TUFC....that was another one of the scorchers he scored against me! :(

That was an excellent finish from him in that one.

Fulham 1-1 Stoke

Johnson 60, K. Jones 49

As rohpete said it was a close game, 50-50 in possesion and 9-8 in Stokes favour in shots on goal.

my winless run continues but 2 draws in a row at least means im picking up some end of season points, got 4 more games, looking to at least get another win as it seems like forever since i last won

Apologies to Scottingham but I might not be able to play our game until Saturday night at the earliest as my controller doesn't seem to be working properly as it keeps moving up in the menus and the analogue stick doesn't seem to work when pushing it down, so unless it fixes itself before then (which it did once before) I'm unlikely to be able to play until I have a replacement.

Was that other goal on there, the chip, from the same game?

yeah chip was

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/90381814

I'm about Scottingham if you are able to play.

When we do the league in Fifa 12 I hope we're not going to be using 4 star teams again? We need to use 5 star club and international sides that are closely matched or just players that can run! :)

Don't think there are enough 5-star teams to do a league, there's probably enough 4.5 star teams if everybody wants a better standard of team. It all depends though on what everybody wants to do regarding team selection, as we can either keep with the random assignment of similarly ranked teams or go back to choosing our own teams, though if we did that I'd say there should be a fairer system for picking.

Archived