UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolton 1-0 fulham

Blake

???????

I scored in the 90th minute from a Hangeland header from a corner, Did you lose connection? It did seem as though as though I was playing the com controlled then after I scored I got the kick off, got tackled and then the whole game froze.

Really frustrating game from my point, Felt I was on top for the majority of the game but just couldn't score, 1 sloppy clearance and I concede from Boltons only real chance aside from a 1 on 1 late on.

Not sure what happened at the end though. What happened your end louch?

to add I sent ebb a message but got no reply and had to come off, I can get back online later and try again.

Bilbao havn't been online in ages but if he is on holiday that explains that, Blackburn havn't replied to my 3 messages and time running out

???????

I scored in the 90th minute from a Hangeland header from a corner, Did you lose connection? It did seem as though as though I was playing the com controlled then after I scored I got the kick off, got tackled and then the whole game froze.

Really frustrating game from my point, Felt I was on top for the majority of the game but just couldn't score, 1 sloppy clearance and I concede from Boltons only real chance aside from a 1 on 1 late on.

Not sure what happened at the end though. What happened your end louch?

In my game I heard final whistle after your guys stopped moving in ur box, I thought u had gave in so didn't tackle. That you got kick off after u scored says something's up. Happy to replay game.

In my game I heard final whistle after your guys stopped moving in ur box, I thought u had gave in so didn't tackle. That you got kick off after u scored says something's up. Happy to replay game.

I don't mind you can have the win as it was the 89th minute when all this happened

Seems we had similar things occur as like I said your guys didn't seem to be controlled by anyone then I scored from the corner, you kicked off and I got the ball (sorry I should of worded that better, I didn't actually get the KO I tackled from the KO) and the game froze.

I don't mind you can have the win as it was the 89th minute when all this happened

Seems we had similar things occur as like I said your guys didn't seem to be controlled by anyone then I scored from the corner, you kicked off and I got the ball (sorry I should of worded that better, I didn't actually get the KO I tackled from the KO) and the game froze.

If you are happy with that then cheers.

Sorry house sitting this week, so i'm gonna struggle to get on until probably friday early evening (6ish) failing that should be free sunday afternoon,

Are you about? If not I can't do Sunday afternoon but I'm free either Saturday or Sunday evening.

Archived