Vickie Guerrero to do a bikini photoshoot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
An arse v arse match with Velvet and Tessmacher is the only thing mighter than Hulkamania.

I refuse to die until I see an Arse vs Arse match.

What exactly would an Arse vs Arse match entail?

Loser has to get their arse removed!? :)

Have some respect.

In other bikini news Maryse is selling off clothes and bikinis of hers that she has worn on WWE TV and in photoshoots for WWE.com over on her own website.

Is it just me, or does TNA have the best looking girls at the moment? You've got Velvet Sky, Miss Tessmacher, the gorgeous Christy Hemme, SoCal Val and interesting bits of strange like Winter. Angelina Love might have a face for radio, but she has an exceptional figure.

On point, I've thought that about TNA for a while now. The ones you've mentioned aren't even among my favourites, but a year or so back when they had Madison Rayne, Lacey von Erich, Taylor Wilde and Sarita (as well as Velvet, Tessmacher and Angelina) all getting regular TV time, I thought it was the most wanktacular line-up of a wrestling company since the WWE had Trish, Stacy and Torrie Wilson all on the same show.

I agree with Magnum, in that my favourite TNA girls are ones that you didn't even mention. I think Sarita is the sexiest female in wrestling at the moment, whilst I prefer Madison Rayne to the Hemmes, Vals and Angelinas of the world. Also, add me to the camp who don't find Velvet Sky attractive in the slightest, and she has just always come across as some cheap skank. People find Winter attractive?

Is it just me, or does TNA have the best looking girls at the moment? You've got Velvet Sky, Miss Tessmacher, the gorgeous Christy Hemme, SoCal Val and interesting bits of strange like Winter. Angelina Love might have a face for radio, but she has an exceptional figure.

On point, I've thought that about TNA for a while now. The ones you've mentioned aren't even among my favourites, but a year or so back when they had Madison Rayne, Lacey von Erich, Taylor Wilde and Sarita (as well as Velvet, Tessmacher and Angelina) all getting regular TV time, I thought it was the most wanktacular line-up of a wrestling company since the WWE had Trish, Stacy and Torrie Wilson all on the same show.

I agree with Magnum, in that my favourite TNA girls are ones that you didn't even mention. I think Sarita is the sexiest female in wrestling at the moment, whilst I prefer Madison Rayne to the Hemmes, Vals and Angelinas of the world. Also, add me to the camp who don't find Velvet Sky attractive in the slightest, and she has just always come across as some cheap skank. People find Winter attractive?

Yeah, I much prefer Sarita, Rosita and Madison to those mentioned.

the picture i posted has changed a bit not sure how but it makes all the other posts now very funny

Well that explains it.

For the life of me I had no idea why half the forum was getting the horn from that photo, I know we have some weird fuckers here… but still.

Yeah, I much prefer Sarita, Rosita and Madison to those mentioned.

I think if I saw/seen Sarita or Miss Tessmacher in real life I'd explode. Although Saritas wikipedia photo isn't flattering.

I like Angelina sometimes, but other time she just looked strange. Never really liked Velvet all that much either.

Anyway back to Vickie, good for her losing all the weight etc. I don't think I'd want to see a bikini shoot, but hey some people will...

I have a bit of a soft spot for Vicky but only her scowling screen persona it would appear. I get nothing out of her having a sit down in some flowers channeling a downs rendition of the expression 'lusty'. I'd still take her over Tori though who I see as little more than an anemic klingon.

TNA win for sure in the schwing stakes. The Bellas would get it before anyone though.

Archived