Vickie Guerrero to do a bikini photoshoot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Dog ugly women pretending they're not is just the worst.

Spot on.

Don't get me wrong, fair play to the woman for losing so much weight, it must have been hard for her, but since she re-appeared with Dolph people have been going WAAAAY overboard with the "She looks amazing now!" style comments. She still has a honking face.

She's easily in the top 5 ugliest women to ever appear on WWE programming. Off the top of my head I

can only think of Nicole Bass and Luna as being worse, though I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

Dog ugly women pretending they're not is just the worst.

She's easily in the top 5 ugliest women to ever appear on WWE programming. Off the top of my head I

can only think of Nicole Bass and Luna as being worse, though I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

I wouldn't say that she's in the top 5 at all, for a woman her age who's had kids, i think she looks pretty damn good. Not my type mind, but i can see why she does appeal to others for sure.

Women who've appeared on WWF/E programing that i would take Vickie over would, along with the 2 you mentioned, be..

Bertha Faye

AJA Kong

Fabulous Moolah

Mae Young (Even in her younger days she wasn't amazing looking.. and those tats are pure butch lol)

Tori

Jazz

Sapphire

Leilani Kai

Shelton Benjamin's Mama

And that's just off the top of my head..

• Paid Members

Yeah, listing two women who turned 100 in the 80's, and two women that weigh over 400 lb's isn't really a convincing argument that she looks "damn good"

"But she has two kids", since when does having kids deform your face?, I know plenty of people who've had more than two kids and have faces a hell of less frightening than Vickie's, same with age, years won't fuck your face up that badly

Edit. Anyone who'd take Vickie over Tori is disabled.

She really needs to ditch that hair cut.

i think so, in the videos with Eddie when she had slightly longer and lighter hair, she looked good (i.e. current haircut looks good but doesn't suit her, if you know what i mean :alien: )

***MINOR RAW SPOILER (DOESN'T ACTUALLY SPOIL ANYTHING EXCEPT INANE COMMENTARY LINES***

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Lawler was the hypocritical thick cunt on Raw this week, making fat jokes about Vickie about an hour after crying that the Bellas had done the same to Kharma last week.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Yeah, much as I love Lawler the wrestler, he comes off as a total idiot when he spews out these lines, whether forced upon him or not. Vickie totally owned him though, saying something like "You're so full of hate Jerry, it's sad". He shut up pretty fast after that.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I don't understand how they could let (or make) Lawler say anything like that at the moment anyway, aren't they supposed to be doing some sort of Anti- Bullying campaign at the moment?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

She's blatantly fucking rough. If I saw her in the street I'd not look twice. If people think she looks good then they're either far more desperate then is sane or packing a serious fetish for wrestling - in which case they should go to the Average Wrestling Fan thread.

I had a thing for Tori when I was a teenager - so back off :(

Archived