Vickie Guerrero to do a bikini photoshoot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*shudder*

When Velvet & Angelina appeared on Soccer AM last year, a lot of my friends refused to believe they were under 40 years old.

Velvet looks nowhere near 40.

A lot of the soccerettes on Soccer AM recently make Angelina Love look like an alabaster-skinned sumo wrestler. Full of 5-stone, Ronseal-coated Jordan wannabes these days - rotten.

• Paid Members
When it comes to the Knockouts I do find it funny that for years TNA mocked the WWE Diva division for been all about looks and no talent and now they are the same OK they do have some good female wrestlers but looks are still more important than talent to them

Yeah, but the more looks-orientated KOs division is down to having different management at the helm and different talent management now than before, when they got comparatively ordinary lookers mixed in with the beauties, so it's hardly surprising.

• Paid Members
And the knockouts are brilliant. Lots of Lovely Girls. Tessmacher is my new favourite. That arse is spectacular.

Yeah, I remember a lot of praise for her glorious posterior back when she was in WWE. It is magnificent indeed; possibly even surpasses Velvet's.

And the knockouts are brilliant. Lots of Lovely Girls. Tessmacher is my new favourite. That arse is spectacular.

I'd tap that. I think that's what the kids say these days.

Not the cool ones, apparently

By god I want to tap Carol Vodermans hot ass

Archived