Vickie Guerrero to do a bikini photoshoot

Saw this on lordsofpain.net.....

Vickie Guerrero recently participated in a bikini photo shoot for her soon to be launched official website. She has plans to do another shoot in Los Angeles soon.

"Summerslam is right around the corner, this year is even bigger," Guerrero wrote on Facebook. "I will be shooting a bikini shoot on the beaches of LA. I'm so blessed and excited!"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***MINOR RAW SPOILER (DOESN'T ACTUALLY SPOIL ANYTHING EXCEPT INANE COMMENTARY LINES***

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Lawler was the hypocritical thick cunt on Raw this week, making fat jokes about Vickie about an hour after crying that the Bellas had done the same to Kharma last week.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

***MINOR RAW SPOILER (DOESN'T ACTUALLY SPOIL ANYTHING EXCEPT INANE COMMENTARY LINES***

Lawler was the hypocritical thick cunt on Raw this week, making fat jokes about Vickie about an hour after crying that the Bellas had done the same to Kharma last week.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Good point, and, have to agree with iamtheman and say Vickie looks damn good in that photo.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Yeah, much as I love Lawler the wrestler, he comes off as a total idiot when he spews out these lines, whether forced upon him or not. Vickie totally owned him though, saying something like "You're so full of hate Jerry, it's sad". He shut up pretty fast after that.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived