Smackdown Discussion 3/06/11

Slapnut

Didn't see a thread, please shout at me if I'm blind.

First of all, that Johnny Curtis segment was weirdly brilliant.

I'm actually enjoying Smackdown much more than Raw at the moment. The ongoing story with Christian is very intriguing and he's actually making the current main four (Orton, Sheamus and Mark Henry included) a lot more interesting than they would be otherwise. He had a cracker with Henry too. Definitely the star of the show at the moment.

Good to see Daniel Bryan in a regular role again too. He has great chemistry with seemingly everyone and has proven once again he can make anybody seem exciting (DiBiase). It'll probably be Bryan vs. Cody at Capitol Punishment which should be good.

Not quite sure if Christian turned heel at the end, but it definitely seemed like it. According to a report the live crowd cheered it, but there were a lot of boo's that must have been piped in on the actual broadcast.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

"In 1961, four lads from Liverpool rocked the entertainment world and changed the face of pop culture forever. Now, 50 years later the biggest entertainment phenomenon since The Beatles comes to Liverpool!"

Oh, do fuck off.

"In 1961, four lads from Liverpool rocked the entertainment world and changed the face of pop culture forever. Now, 50 years later the biggest entertainment phenomenon since The Beatles comes to Liverpool!"

Oh, do fuck off.

Adrenaline Rush~!

• Awards Moderator

Oh, do fuck off.

Adrenaline Rush~!

I'd rather they referenced Ian Rush.

• Paid Members

I'm not gonna catch Smackdown this week any chance someone can explain what the Liverpool thing is about, tempted to try and youtube it once I get 5 minutes and know what to be searching for.

Cheers

Johnny Curtis was quite good as well, guessing this is the start of some 'I'm not like other superstars' gimmick

Really good show this week I thought, on top of what's already been mentioned, I'm quite enjoying Zeke's matches with Barrett. I'm guessing maybe a cage match or some kind of stip match at the PPV, which if kept short could be a lot of fun.

I thought the whole thing was just really dull, the only thing that peaked my interests was the bloke with the milk bottle. I'm really not interested in the entire Smackdown roster at the moment, they just seem to be a really boring bunch.

Not quite sure if Christian turned heel at the end, but it definitely seemed like it. According to a report the live crowd cheered it, but there were a lot of boo's that must have been piped in on the actual broadcast.

I hope not, well I say that but if Christian is heel what concerns me is that there isn't another babyface in the main event scene unless Alex Riley is going to fill that void or something!

Archived