101 Reasons Why Wrestling is Screwed

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse Ventura, Bobby Heenan, Gorrilla Monsoon, Gene Okerlund, Jim Ross, Gordon Solie , Vince Mcmahon

To

Mike tenay, Josh Matthews, Todd Pettengil, Michael Cole, Tazz, Todays jerry lawler'

Todd Pettengil was more around during the era of the 1st list with the exception of Jerry Lawler I don't think he's even worked or maybe even met anyone from the 2nd list plus he was more of a host then a announcer.

I meant the guy who used to announce heat and present velocity, Can't remember his name. Not todd pettengail. But you get the point it's not just the active wrestlers where the talent pool of superstars is shallower.

#41 loosing a generation of expeirienced stars before their time.

Smug cunts like Sean Oliver (I think thats his name) and his idiotic friends videoing themselves asking questions as a gimmick. The worst example was when they had the opprtunity to ask Jim Cornette questions and they chose to ask "how many guys was Sunny fucking in the WWF locker room". They are not wrestling fans, they are just the wrestling equivalent of people who like Katona, Price & co and read gossip rags

• Paid Members

66. People who do "predictions" or "recaps" or "reviews" on Youtube where 100% of the time they are ugly as fucking shit and bursting out of their chair.

Archived