Best masked man?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Kane hands down for me, scary as fuck when i was an 11 year old and a good solid worker.

Fuck me, that's quick development. Are you by any chance a Hart?

The Patriot Del Wilkes great worker been in japan, wcw, wwf him and bret hart had great matches! Also another i enjoyed was "X" under the mask was carl "pierre" oulette in early TNA in 2003 when x division was good!

Rey Mysterio

Also cant believe noones said his name yet - what about Jushin Liger?

We all know the mexican/japanese highflying masked men, but not including those,

And yes I will await the comment about Mysterio Jnr (for a start as well) being an American so therefore not Mexican....

...and here it is!

well yes Jr. but most people know him as Rey Mysterio so yeah. I know theres his whole history and heritage of Mexico, and the fact that a lot of his experience came from there, but I do feel there is an argument that he could be the best high flyer who isn't Japanese or Mexican...and he's competed in the USA for more or less 15 years now so he may well be the most popular as well as 'best' high flyer :)

Not to be pedantic but you started it, It's actually Rey Misterio Jnr or Rey Mysterio. There was no Rey Mysterio Snr.

• Paid Members
Battle_Kat.jpg

Isn't that Firecat from the UWF? The jobber who didn't know his place.

For me, it's got to be Kendo. This is a guy who was so into his gimmick that, years after he unmasked, even with the footage available on TV, people still have trouble remembering what he actually looked like.

Archived