Smackdown

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
I've just got done watching Smackdown and had to watch the RKO over and over again because I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was one of the most bizarre and hilarious things I've ever seen.

Ditto. I love how I didn't even have time to question the pre-RKO jig before being bamboozled by the star jump. It was like a fantastic end to a shit film.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I really hope poor old Wade Barrett doesn't loose the Title on Sunday. Jackson is really really dull.

Jacksons the victim of some horrendous booking. WCW perfected the art of booking a freight train of a human being with Goldberg over a decade ago, why WWE can't just give that kind of push to Jackson I don't know. There's money in him plain wrecking fools.

WCW perfected the art of booking a freight train of a human being with Goldberg over a decade ago, why WWE can't just give that kind of push to Jackson I don't know. There's money in him plain wrecking fools.

WWE hasn't got the cannon fodder to do a Goldberg rip-off with him. Looking at the Smackdown roster, the expendable heels are: Chavo, Riley, Uso 1, Uso 2, DiBiase, Kidd.

• Paid Members
WCW perfected the art of booking a freight train of a human being with Goldberg over a decade ago, why WWE can't just give that kind of push to Jackson I don't know. There's money in him plain wrecking fools.

WWE hasn't got the cannon fodder to do a Goldberg rip-off with him. Looking at the Smackdown roster, the expendable heels are: Chavo, Riley, Uso 1, Uso 2, DiBiase, Kidd.

Bring back the squash, get some well built local indie talent in and have Jackson murder them. I just want to see him fuck people up.

I'm wondering why Orton wasn't considered for a role in the Spirit Squad.

It's good to see Chavo back on PPV, for some reason I've always found him watchble and certainly a lot more interesting than some of the dross which has made it to PPV regularly.

Struggling to care about big Zeke, could they not have held off on this turn until somebody could even potentially give a shit?

Fairly boring SD this week, save for the unintentionally hilarious commentary by the god-awful Booker T, and Randy's little jig at the end. When I watched it my first thought was that is was so out of character I wondered whether Orton had been indulging in some Jeff Hardy style pre-match supplementation!

Also, what the fuck was with Chavo's promo on Sin Cara. He will beat Daniel Bryan in 5 mins, and that's less time than he needs to beat Sin Cara on Sunday? So he needs more than 5 mins on Sunday? Wonder if it was written like that or if he just fucked it up. Either way, made no sense .

Chavo not beating Daniel Bryan was sorta surprising. Its a break from normal tradition, which is a good thing because it makes the show less predictable. You could say it made Chavo look weak heading in to a PPV vs Sin Cara, but I would say it made Daniel Bryan look strong instead.

I don't think it made Daniel Bryan look particularly strong, but I'm glad they didn't have him lose in 5 minutes. I still think Bryan has reasonable potential, certainly too much to be losing squash matches to the bloke who spent 6 months jobbing to Hornswoggle not so long ago.

Archived