Smackdown

King Pitcos

I reckon that's the kind of thing they'd put a bet on backstage. But you'd think it'd be more likely to be at a house show rather than on TV. I couldn't imagine Austin busting out a star jump after a stunner in his prime. *Waits for someone to find footage.*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing has amused me as much as that has in quite some time.

I want this to become a regular thing. Him just being deadly but also clearly off his rocker. He's always been mental, but that's by far the maddest thing he's ever done.

• Paid Members
During Natayla VS Bella, Natayla hit a discus lariet/punch/breast/whatever and Cole said 'Shades of her father, Jim The Anvil Neidhart'. Booker, after a couple of seconds silence said in his stereotypical Gary Coleman impersonation voice 'Whatchoo talking about?'. Cole cut him down and yet again, Booker sounded like a complete weapon.

In fairness to Booker, I never once saw the Anvil do a discus punch/lariat. That exchange made Cole look the weapon to me, straight out of the "Wade Barrett used to bare knuckle fight in Romania" school of "you're just making shit up."

I'd say it would only make Cole look a tool to those who are familiar with Neidhart's work, which is probably a small minority within today's WWE audience

• Paid Members

My god that was a fucking awful episode of Smackdown. The Rhodes promo in particular was just bizarre. What on earth was it trying to accomplish?

I didn't care for Rhodes' speech, but then again I hate cheap heat/pops in general. It can occasionally be good, but ninety nine percent of the time it's just lazy timewasting crap that achieves nothing.

That was crap, they really need Undertaker back on that show. They just seem to be really lacking in proper stars, and the fact that their main guy and champion is dull as fuck doesn't really help the matter.

How can you say Orton is dull as fuck after that?

I like the way Sheamus screamed 'NOOOOOOOOO!' He's such a goon.

Chavo not beating Daniel Bryan was sorta surprising. Its a break from normal tradition, which is a good thing because it makes the show less predictable. You could say it made Chavo look weak heading in to a PPV vs Sin Cara, but I would say it made Daniel Bryan look strong instead.

I though Drew Mcintyre vs Evan Bourne on Superstars was the best match this week.

Randy Orton stole the show at the end. It was fucking awful up to then. The dance, the star jump and the shoulder pop/neck crunch were all tremendous. How Christian kept a straight face I'll never know!

Someone re-up the gif!

Archived