Smackdown

King Pitcos

In regard to Orton....I got the feeling he was pissed with Mark Henry as he was out of position when the post match beat down was starting....so he messed about waiting for the RKO and then did the star jump thing.

I remember Randy doing something similar (in terms of the dance prior to hitting the RKO) on Raw when someone else messed up....think it was Kofi. Seems Mr Orton does not like it when people get things wrong in the ring....

Anyone else think the same or am I talking rubbish?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Kofi fucked up Orton just went ballistic and started telling him how rubbish he was...

Maybe I got it wrong then - I thought something happened ages ago with Orton going mental and messing about before hitting the RKO...all because the person in question missed a spot....damn memory!!!

I know it flies in the face of Orton's character, but I'd love it if he added a softer side to his persona and continued to do little dances and other such playful mannerisms prior to hitting his RKO. Makes him look slightly cocky, but in a face sort of way. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I reckon he could balance that vicious viper / cocky face character and give himself a bit more depth.

Again maybe I'm alone on this, but I loved that little shuffle prior to the RKO. Know idea why. :)

In regard to Orton....I got the feeling he was pissed with Mark Henry as he was out of position when the post match beat down was starting....so he messed about waiting for the RKO and then did the star jump thing.

I remember Randy doing something similar (in terms of the dance prior to hitting the RKO) on Raw when someone else messed up....think it was Kofi. Seems Mr Orton does not like it when people get things wrong in the ring....

Anyone else think the same or am I talking rubbish?

There was the time when Mr Kennedy botched a back suplex on Orton and dropped Orton on his head, Kennedy was fired shortly after.

• Paid Members
I know it flies in the face of Orton's character, but I'd love it if he added a softer side to his persona and continued to do little dances and other such playful mannerisms prior to hitting his RKO. Makes him look slightly cocky, but in a face sort of way. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I reckon he could balance that vicious viper / cocky face character and give himself a bit more depth.

Again maybe I'm alone on this, but I loved that little shuffle prior to the RKO. Know idea why. :)

They did talk about Orton getting more and more confident now he has the belt

Well, they totally cut the post match RKO + Antics from the "This Week in WWE" episode in the UK, so my guess is it'll be cut from Afterburn too and it wasn't shown in the video highlight package. Usually they'd have showed you the post match RKO regardless of wether it meant anything but they ended it beforehand.

That star jump is by far and away the best thing I have seen in years - a vicious, "apex predator" performing his hardest hitting move, followed by a fucking star jump. And a textbook one at that

I really hope Orton adds more gymnastic moves to his repetiore. Maybe have one of those vaulting horses in the aisle to clear on his way down, or enter the ring and perform a teddy bear roll around it

Archived