Discussion about a person inside!

Surprised to see her referred to as Chyna. I would have thought WWE would have had that trade-marked?

I believe that she's legally changed her name to Chyna Doll.

After leaving the WWF, Laurer was unable to use the name "Chyna" because of its trademark.[67] Therefore, she began to use the name "Chynna Doll" for public appearances.[81] In November 2007, however, Laurer filed papers to change her name legally to Chyna - From a reliable source called Wikipedia

• Paid Members
I was as shocked as anyone to see China in TNA, do you think Miss Laurer has anything to offer wrestling in 2011??

I'm still asking if she had anything to offer wrestling in 2001.

If she's on top of her substance issues for real i'd say yes she has something to offer. She looks to be in decent shape and she is already a legendary name when you think of women in the business. I think she could be put to good use for sure, i just dont see that being this god awful ongoing Jarrett/Angle saga. Sadly i dont really see anything great coming from a stay in TNA and the one place that she could be used well and effectively i dont really see a return to being realistic. Although it could make for some interesting TV.

• Paid Members

I'm beginning to wonder if she actually still has it in the ring, whether she could enter the Knockouts division as the monster like Awesome Kong was? She's definitely not going to win any beauty awards any time soon...

• Paid Members

She looked like a lost trout on Impact so my hopes for her match tonight aren't very high. I imagine it'll be a case of Angle and Jarrett do all the work, Chyna scares Jarrett to tag Karen in and then Karen gets press slammed by Chyna. Then we endure months of tension between Karen and Jeff.

Surprised to see her referred to as Chyna. I would have thought WWE would have had that trade-marked?

I believe that she's legally changed her name to Chyna Doll.

After leaving the WWF, Laurer was unable to use the name "Chyna" because of its trademark.[67] Therefore, she began to use the name "Chynna Doll" for public appearances.[81] In November 2007, however, Laurer filed papers to change her name legally to Chyna - From a reliable source called Wikipedia

It's true.

I can't believe she's working there without a contract. I'd laugh my head off if she no-showed Sacrifice tonight.

Archived