WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow snake you are flip flopping your votes about like a fish out of water, Not only that but you are doing it with out any explanation, now for me this is suspicious behavior and while I was going to wait a few days and keep my eye out for any suspicious behavior before I threw a vote out i can't let this slip ....

Vote Snake Plissken

So now snake convince me otherwise.

• Paid Members

tom:

I understand it may have looked a bit suspect, but there's really nothing in it. Snake said I was being quiet, I pointed out I was just getting started in the game, played up to the Rodney Mack-ness a bit, made a mock vote basically seeing as he'd addressed me. brownie pointed out that he's already had more votes against him, hence my quick withdrawal. I didn't want my mock vote to seem like I was jumping on a bandwagon or anything basically.

tom:

I understand it may have looked a bit suspect, but there's really nothing in it. Snake said I was being quiet, I pointed out I was just getting started in the game, played up to the Rodney Mack-ness a bit, made a mock vote basically seeing as he'd addressed me. brownie pointed out that he's already had more votes against him, hence my quick withdrawal. I didn't want my mock vote to seem like I was jumping on a bandwagon or anything basically.

Being too careful to of causing suspicion in itself can be suspicious, you'd do well to avoid it. Any reads at the moment El Nicko? What do you think of this tom and Snake stand off going on? Anything to it?

Personally, i think Snake is trying to rile people up, he's a dirty player and i find him hard to read, i'm finding it difficult to see if he's drawing attention to himself to seem too blunt to be scum or whether he's simply trying to draw people out, he's certainly not stupid enough to be going on like this without eithr being innocent or having a plan.

• Paid Members

If I was playing a Jester I would have declared myself to be scum and gone lynch me. No no. I ammsimply the Doctor of Thuganomics. word life. b2 Drop the beat...

Snake - I just don't get what you're trying to do. You're placing votes with no rhyme or reason, and despite a wagon slowly building on you, you're still antagonising people and making no actual attempt to defend yourself. Do you feel that your voting has given you any leads or reads yet? If you think you're learning something, you don't have to share it right away, but some sense that you're trying would be helpful.

People who haven't voted yet - Mike Castle made a good point earlier. Doing nothing isn't helping. Do please speak up. We have plenty of time to change votes if need be, but the longer you wait to get involved, the likelier we are to rush a last-minute mislynch.

Mod request: votecount please.

• Paid Members

A couple of thoughts from me:

Snake jumping about is interesting. TDK might be right and he's just trying to rile everyone up but it's also possible that he's trying to alleviate the early suspicion on him over the policy lynch on Mike (which I don't think was serious incidentally) by moving it around so everyone assumes all his votes are random.

Whatever he's doing, he's made himself the top suspect by far so I don't see how it's working.

Something else that caught my eye looking back through the thread:

Whilst the inner circle isn't our main concern, i feel the roles within it could effect the information we gain and as such, we should prepare for some pretty odd behaviour at times from the people inside it.

Chris, I'm not sure what you mean by this? Exactly what roles could "effect the information we gain" by being in the Inner Circle?

Unfitfinlay - What i mean by this is Cop results may come out squed, the cop could 'know' things and try to advance the inner circles agenda or the one shot vig's may drop people whom are town, the doctor may end up protecting a member of the scum inside the IC. Basically, whilst of course no one is going to role claim and certainly not any time soon, information and pushes toward people may not be as we'd expect, neither pro scum or pro-town. People acting in the interest of a third party would be dangerous because even as town we can't 100% garuntee our power roles will work for us, we simply can't rely on a doctor protection on town every night, or a cop working to give us accurate information in a subtle way.

Archived