Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught the episode, gotta say, I enjoyed it. I can't wait to see more from Tom LaRuffa, Carlo Cannon and Ben English. KC Spinelli comes across awesome and from my view the show buries Irena, and rightly so if she really showed up on show day after 9pm!

They made a good choice of not making it 1 hour episodes and I now want more after the 30 mins.

Hi Jambo,

Pardon my ignorance - I'm a relative newbie here. But are you an active wrestler then? When did you train with Lance? Just curious!

Yes, and 4 years ago today was my first day at Lances school. How the time flies.

The show seemed rushed. I didn't really understand the ending. Is she gone? I thought that it's just a documentary on the trainees of the school rather than a competition.

The episodes aren't a day at a time like most reality shows. Each episode focuses on one of the trainees over the whole time they were training. There are no eliminations. Lance said it had to be classed as a documentary series and not a reality show in order to get some kind of funding or something.

I can see why they went with that for the first episode as it had the Reality TV show drama with Irena and all her BS. I am more interested in seeing some of the other wrestlers though. The standard here seems to be far, far higher than Tough Enough so its interesting.

Lance is awesome. Like he has always come across in shoots and interviews he is stern and serious but likable and an excellent teacher. You can tell straight away how much respect all the trainees have for him.

Archived