Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it'd be hard, after putting your neck on the line with the move; the money and the intense training, not to expect some immediate return on your investment. If after a year you still haven't made significant inroads, I can see why you'd get pretty downbeat...

Everyone probably remembers Chris Petherwicks UK Westling rant, and while it was OTT, I do see where he was coming from. In UK wrestling their is a slight problem of promoters only using "Their boys". Don't get me wrong, it's not every promoter, it does happen, and it gets on the tits of some who've trained elsewhere.

Personally, it doesn't bother me. The promoters have invested time and effort in training these people, and expect to see a return in time from them. That is a scary list however. Marcell certainly had a decent look and was capable in the ring, Chris last time I checked was training and working (or trying to find work) anyway. Vaughn and Marcell had worked shows in Europe, had good looks and could work, I dunno what happened, it's a loss to the UK scene however to lose the talents of these guys and girl.

I will say though, the biggest benefit that any student of Lances has is the network of former students. Lance has now trained over 100 students, and on his site has a network for us to communicate on, to share promoters details etc and for advice, and it's a great tool that lots of people would find useful.

Yeh I can see why they would get down about it, I agree that Marcell Gibbons, Marcus Brash, Becki James, Matt Vaughn and Chris Petherwick were really talented and again I used each of them on my events just a shame the state of Wrestling in this Country makes people who have invested well in themselves just pack it all in after a year or so.

• Paid Members

This show might be to much for me, after Tough Enough. Tough Enough lives and dies by how funny Steve Austin is on the particular week, and this show looks like Tough Enough without Stone Cold. I'll give it a watch if it crops up though. From what Storm said on F4Daily, he says it isnt a competition, and nobody ever leaves the show and there is no prize or winner at the end of it. So its basically Lance Storm training wrestlers and we all live happily ever after at the end of the series.

That blonde girl is tidy as fuck

I believe you're referring to Tenille, from Australia. She has recently signed a developmental contract with WWE.

This is why the rough boys pick on you.

No, its why the dickheads pick on me.

'Rough boys' dont watch wrestling - theyre out getting drunk, beating people up and shagging women.

That blonde girl is tidy as fuck

I believe you're referring to Tenille, from Australia. She has recently signed a developmental contract with WWE.

This is why the rough boys pick on you.

No, its why the dickheads pick on me.

'Rough boys' dont watch wrestling - theyre out getting drunk, beating people up and shagging women.

And having bacon sarnies while playing chess.

EDIT - Oh ho!! Good arrows, King.

Archived