Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem i had with watching it was the sound... but anyway it was decent and that bump... what the French Stallion said reminded me of what the guy said on the first ep of TE. WWE only hire models, not wrestlers, women aren't wrestlers... but some of them can disprove their point... hell, EVE and SHIMMER defiantly can.

I'm hoping the arguments and such are staged, otherwise Lance has the most pathetic control over his students ever. They're clearly a collection of c*nts and they have no understanding of respect for fellow trainees and group class mentality, and that is something any decent trainer should have control over and be stamping out immediately.

I'm hoping the arguments and such are staged, otherwise Lance has the most pathetic control over his students ever. They're clearly a collection of c*nts and they have no understanding of respect for fellow trainees and group class mentality, and that is something any decent trainer should have control over and be stamping out immediately.

Thatd excite me.

• Paid Members

A lot better than I was expecting. It was a shame the show focused on maybe 3 or 4 individuals though, there's a load of people there still I didn't even see on screen.

World of Hurt Ep. 2

It puts Derrick across in a weird manner, however he's played this / a similar character for a couple of years now, and as is evident, he's still fine tuning it, however I agree that there is a place for his gimmick, and that it can definitely make money if he can get it across seriously.

Overall a good episode, and I now really want to see LaRuffa's episode.

Yeah was pretty decent episode. If anything i think he should look at the Goldust character when he started, the whole gay Goldust and look to work on stuff like that. I can't say much being a person who isn't fully trained, but my opinion is that if he is going for a little edge, just take it from Goldust.

Can't wait for the next episode, LaRuffa defiantly needs one soon and i've noticed we don't see much from Benjamin English.

Archived