Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the second episode for the fact that pretty much everyone came off badly, besides Dylan Knight at the end, because at least he tried to help the fella out. Almost everyone else seemed to be "ew, gay", and the guy doing the gimmick didn't seem to know what to do with it at all.

The French Stallion steals the show again. The guy is money. Looking forward to his episode.

He seems to be one of those guys who is naturally larger than life. So everything he does is ridiculous but in character. His ring work seem to be pretty damn good too. Surprised the WWE has not taken a look.

WWE did take a look a while back ;)

To be honest, La Ruffa is one of the best young wrestlers in France right now, probably alongside Tristan Archer who was also trained by Storm. They both have look, attitude and drive.

So who do you guys think it is the episode of next week?

It's Carlo "Cash Money" Cannon, a trainee from Lances first ever class, and one cool Aussie fuck.

i forgot it was said earlier in the thread lol... looking at pictures of him on facebook, it seems like it will be a decent episode... and being one of his first ever trainees then sure as hell gonna be good.

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded the episodes & have watched them on my P.C., however, I would also liek to watch these on TV with some friends & I usually put the files on my hard drive that I hook up to my PS 3 & usually ahve no bother playing avi files for movies or TV Shows, yet these are avi files & when I try to play them on my PS 3 it says data not supported even though other avi files can be played.

Does anybody know what the problem is or can suggest a solution on a way of converting these WOH eps to another file format that may play from my hard drive?

Cheers.

As to the show itself, I think it's very creative & somewhat better than Tough Enough in some ways, yet also lacks in parts that Tough Enough seems to do a lot better than WOH.

Still, both shows are just as good as each other & I hope WOH gets a few more Series out of it.

Also, I know we all suually have jibes & piss takes at times of Lance being 'Mr. Charisma' or lack there of, but, the episode where they are doing Promos & he just randomly switches on to a different persona there, I thought he looked quite well in teaching the students Promos & showed a side he never really put across on TV asit pertains to charcter / mic work.

Do you have the guts to step inside the ring with professional wrestling superstar Lance Storm?

"World of Hurt’, a new action-packed documentary series that takes viewers deep inside the toughest professional wrestling school on Earth – Storm Wrestling Academy.

Featuring an international cast of exciting young stars from Great Britain, France, Australia, Kosovo and Canada, ‘World of Hurt’ premiers on ‘The Cave’ in early 2011.

Go behind the curtain as former WWE Superstar-turned trainer Lance Storm shows a select group of young up-and-comers the ropes. Experience their pain, frustration and triumphs as they claw their way through Storm Wrestling Academy’s demanding advanced course, all in the hopes of one day making it big in the spectacular world of professional wrestling.

World Of Hurt Facebook Page

Archived