Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
France's own Tom la Ruffa aka "The French Stallion" will be appearing in this show too.

If anyone has the look to turn into a star, this man has IT. English is a nice guy from the few times I met him out there also, and as mentioned has the size, if he got ripped, he'd be a player.

The thing of Lances school is, he gets so many foreign students, spending thousands of pounds (~

Personally i'll add, it's a fantastic experience in many ways. Living in a different culture all the way through learning how tough bumping 5 days a week for 12 weeks is. You really gain a respect for what is ahead of you in the game.

What are you doing with yourself now,having had your training with Lance

Not sure what it is but having used quite alot of the talent that have gone out and trained with Lance Storm, they return after spending all that money then stop Wrestling after about a year... Marcus Brash, Marcell Gibbons, Matt Vaughn and Chris Petherwick are a few off the top of my head!

Just seems crazy to spend all that money then seemingly lose the passion, they obviously had the drive in the first place to try and achieve something.

Not sure what it is but having used quite alot of the talent that have gone out and trained with Lance Storm, they return after spending all that money then stop Wrestling after about a year... Marcus Brash, Marcell Gibbons, Matt Vaughn and Chris Petherwick are a few off the top of my head!

Just seems crazy to spend all that money then seemingly lose the passion, they obviously had the drive in the first place to try and achieve something.

I know Matt Vaughn is back wrestling for Ravenhill Promotions. Another one to add to that list is Stevie Barter/Workman from Wales. :rolleyes:

I know Matt Vaughn is back wrestling for Ravenhill Promotions. Another one to add to that list is Stevie Barter/Workman from Wales. :rolleyes:

Yeh I remember Stevie Barter, used to Wrestle for Celtic forgot to mention him, was unaware Vaughn was back wrestling,

Add former EVE wrestler Becki James to that list too.

I think it'd be hard, after putting your neck on the line with the move; the money and the intense training, not to expect some immediate return on your investment. If after a year you still haven't made significant inroads, I can see why you'd get pretty downbeat...

I think it'd be hard, after putting your neck on the line with the move; the money and the intense training, not to expect some immediate return on your investment. If after a year you still haven't made significant inroads, I can see why you'd get pretty downbeat...

Everyone probably remembers Chris Petherwicks UK Westling rant, and while it was OTT, I do see where he was coming from. In UK wrestling their is a slight problem of promoters only using "Their boys". Don't get me wrong, it's not every promoter, it does happen, and it gets on the tits of some who've trained elsewhere.

Personally, it doesn't bother me. The promoters have invested time and effort in training these people, and expect to see a return in time from them. That is a scary list however. Marcell certainly had a decent look and was capable in the ring, Chris last time I checked was training and working (or trying to find work) anyway. Vaughn and Marcell had worked shows in Europe, had good looks and could work, I dunno what happened, it's a loss to the UK scene however to lose the talents of these guys and girl.

I will say though, the biggest benefit that any student of Lances has is the network of former students. Lance has now trained over 100 students, and on his site has a network for us to communicate on, to share promoters details etc and for advice, and it's a great tool that lots of people would find useful.

Archived