Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the first episode, Lance Storm for me seems like a nice guy but pretty boring. I also think they could have done a better job of giving us the back story of each wrestler before they launched into Irena and her batchfests with the others.

Bloody love Lance Storm. there i said it.

Going to watch episode 2 now, so Irene was pretty balls. How does the show work? There isn't a winner is there? Its just hey its pro wrestling, here are my students kinda thing?

EDIT, I really wish they stop showing Irene's head plant, it makes me feel sick :(

In my personal opinion it draws up straws with Tough Enough on the level of showing fans out there the skills you have to learn to make it in the industry... shame both so far are more, these guys have basic experience and this is an advance class which we are showing you.

Bloody love Lance Storm. there i said it.

Going to watch episode 2 now, so Irene was pretty balls. How does the show work? There isn't a winner is there? Its just hey its pro wrestling, here are my students kinda thing?

Its kinda an 'individual evaluation' thing. An episode featuring each trainee, their training and clips of their live match. Lance then gives them his advice on how to best further their career in the business at the end.

Apparently Lance Storm said on the Bryan & Vinny show that Canadian reality shows dont have winners for some reason.

Someone didn't listen did they?

IIRC it was something to do with it having to fall into the documentary genre, rather than reality show. I can't remember why, may have been due to the channel's remit.

The French Stallion steals the show again. The guy is money. Looking forward to his episode.

He seems to be one of those guys who is naturally larger than life. So everything he does is ridiculous but in character. His ring work seem to be pretty damn good too. Surprised the WWE has not taken a look.

The French Stallion steals the show again. The guy is money. Looking forward to his episode.

He seems to be one of those guys who is naturally larger than life. So everything he does is ridiculous but in character. His ring work seem to be pretty damn good too. Surprised the WWE has not taken a look.

They may not be aware of him to be fair. I wasn't.

Hopefully though, this show will help get him noticed by all the right people.

Archived