Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt'

Snitsky's back acne

I watched episodes 1 and 2 and really enjoyed them. A half hour romp that's bite-sized and more about wrestling than Tough Enough.

Does anyone know where I can watch episodes 3 and 4? Preferably not torrents.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched episodes 1 and 2 and really enjoyed them. A half hour romp that's bite-sized and more about wrestling than Tough Enough.

http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling/234205-...hurt-episode-3-[wz-lance-storm].html

How come people are so lazy to do a simple google search and find what there looking for in a matter of seconds?

I'm enjoying the show a lot. My only real complaint is that each episode is just too damned short! By the time they start to actually show/tell you anything, there is an Ad Break, at which point you get a re-cap of the stuff you've just seen. When watching off of a download, there are no Adverts included, so it just feels like you are constantly hearing them repeat things and re-cap stuff you have literally seen just seconds ago.

It really needs hour long episodes (which will only be about 44 minutes without Ads) so they can get into things a bit deeper each week. It almost feels like the whole thing is a "Previously" or "Next Week On..." type of deal. Too much re-capping, not enough actual content, which sucks because I enjoy the content a lot.

http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling/234205-...hurt-episode-3-[wz-lance-storm].html

How come people are so lazy to do a simple google search and find what there looking for in a matter of seconds?

Get bent. I've been searching for the last week with no success.

EDIT: Thanks though.

Get bent. I've been searching for the last week with no success.

EDIT: Thanks though.

Your welcome... Lazy bastard.

• Paid Members
There's a person in the World who still uses Real Player? Crikey.

Remember Netscape? Or ICQ?

For that matter, remember RSPW??

Archived