Would you punch your mum in the face for

Mr. Seven

Well, would you?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is blatantly stolen from another forum but it's too intriguing not to share.

Ground rules:

- No holding back, full force punch right in the kisser.

- She doesn't know it's coming and you can't warn her.

- You can't tell her for a week that it was for money.

• Paid Members

Yes, for the following reasons:

1 - I am weak and would do little damage

2 - I live in a different county to anyone in my family and would be able to avoid them for the week

3 - Once I told her a week later that I would be giving her a lifetime supply of Benson and Hedges and 20,000 Farmville cash she would perk right up.

• Paid Members

Absoutely. My mum's a very sensible woman so after she'd learned about the money involved & how it would take care of our family for life she'd totally understand. Plus, she'd do alright out of it. Anyone who says no is either fucking lying or minted already.

Absoutely. My mum's a very sensible woman so after she'd learned about the money involved & how it would take care of our family for life she'd totally understand. Plus, she'd do alright out of it. Anyone who says no is either fucking lying or minted already.

This for me. I love my mam, but I'm sure she'd take a sore face for a few days in exchange for never having to work again and the relief of joint pain that'd come with that.

• Awards Moderator

I said no and I'm neither a liar nor am I minted. I just have more respect for my parents than anybody else alive. It's an issue which is embarrassingly close to home as a few years ago, my sister tried to punch my mum and I had to hold her back from doing so. That absolutely disgusted me more than anything I thought possible and if, theoretically, my dickhead sister said a week later that it was for a million quid then I still would never forgive her or speak to her again. Even if she said I could have half of it.

I'm not going to make a generalising, sweeping statement like 'anyone who said yes is a scumbag or has no respect for their parents', but from my point of view no amount of cash could make me raise my hand to my mum.

Archived