TNA news

HeavyT

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely the main problem is people not wanting to work with him? Fuck that.

Why though? Incase he bleeds and then his opponent bleed? If you work safely the likelihood of that happening is pretty rare dont you think? I mean, I cant think of many instances where both wrestlers were cut hardway.

It's not exactly against the realms of possibility though, is it? Say a guy with Hep C comes over to you with blood gushing out of his forehead. Would you particularly want to go and roll around with him in the dirt for a bit?

Surely Wolfe [allegedly] having Hep C is only a problem if he bleeds [or am I completely misunderstanding Hep C?] and so does his opponent?
Nah you're right. Unless blood from a Hep C sufferer gets into the blood stream of a clean person then the dangers are minimal. The odds of getting it from Saliva are quite low but still there, I can't see any worker swallowing anothers spit or blood, so unless they are both gushing claret on each other theres pretty much no risk. Waltman did a Chikara weekender about 10 days ago, bled on no one and had great matches, perfectly safe in that situation. His opponents know his status and I'm sure every care was taken.

• Paid Members

Why though? Incase he bleeds and then his opponent bleed? If you work safely the likelihood of that happening is pretty rare dont you think? I mean, I cant think of many instances where both wrestlers were cut hardway.

It's not exactly against the realms of possibility though, is it? Say a guy with Hep C comes over to you with blood gushing out of his forehead. Would you particularly want to go and roll around with him in the dirt for a bit?

You're in the wrong here Snitsky. He has Hep C, not the flu. It's a career ender, who would want to risk catching it off him?

No, but then I wouldn't want to do that with a fella who didn't have Hep C either to be honest.

Odds of both wrestlers bleeding hard way are slim though, and should either Wolfe or his opponent bleed the match could be stopped or quickly concluded to avoid the possibility of the other performer bleeding as well, surely?

I genuinely dont see it as that high risk. If he was a haemophiliac, I'd understand - THAT'd be dangerous!

You're in the wrong here Snitsky. He has Hep C, not the flu. It's a career ender, who would want to risk catching it off him?

Unless both he and his opponent bleed hard way there is no risk.

Id happily wrestle a guy who was HIV positive or had Hep C on the understanding that if either he or I should get a cut that the match be stopped or quickly drawn to a close.

Unless both he and his opponent bleed hard way there is no risk.

Id happily wrestle a guy who was HIV positive or had Hep C on the understanding that if either he or I should get a cut that the match be stopped or quickly drawn to a close.

"But what if you were wrestling him, and someone came in with a gun and shot him, you happened to be yawning and HIS BLOOD goes into your mouth?

You'd have the bad AIDS and that would be HIS fault!!"

chris-morris_109560t.jpg

OK, so IF he does have something like Hep C and wouldn't/couldn't be allowed in the ring for TNA, he's still got the mic skills to be useful as a manager for some of the 'stars' who couldn't cut a promo if you gave them scissors and a straight line. Hmmm, so far on TNA you have Fourtune, Immortal, the Asshole and then,...... Wolfe's Wankers........ :thumbsup:

Archived