TNA news

HeavyT

Desmond Wolfe a/k/a Nigel McGuinness has been working on a possible TV sitcom during his time away from the ring. He also told the Kent News this about his return: "I can't get into the details of my absence here and now, but there have been a few different plans to bring me back in the last few months, none of which materialised. I'm hoping for something soon though."

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/p_12/Article/a_1...rites_TV_sitcom

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

According to Wiki, Hep C isn't necessarily a career-ender, as it states that 51% of people treated for it recover.

If he has it, I hope he recovers; I thought he was one of the freshest characters I'd seen in years. If it's for some other reason, I'm hoping it's not an actual, career-ender injury.

According to Wiki, Hep C isn't necessarily a career-ender, as it states that 51% of people treated for it recover.

If he has it, I hope he recovers; I thought he was one of the freshest characters I'd seen in years. If it's for some other reason, I'm hoping it's not an actual, career-ender injury.

I'm sure I told you about this before in that thread about that Documentary. Anthony Kiedis was cured by Ozone therapy. Some do die but some get better.

Anyway Wolfe has claimed that the stories (Hep C & Neck injury mainy) doing the rounds are all wrong.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

On May 16, 2011, Wolfe made his return to TNA, when he was announced as the new commissioner of Xplosion.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I'm sure I told you about this before in that thread about that Documentary. Anthony Kiedis was cured by Ozone therapy. Some do die but some get better.

Anyway Wolfe has claimed that the stories (Hep C & Neck injury mainy) doing the rounds are all wrong.

On May 16, 2011, Wolfe made his return to TNA, when he was announced as the new commissioner of Xplosion.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Apologies, I'm afraid I don't remember. I remember the subject coming up, though.

I wonder what their plans are for Xplosion? They're too small for a brand split.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Apologies, I'm afraid I don't remember. I remember the subject coming up, though.

I wonder what their plans are for Xplosion? They're too small for a brand split.

There used to be an uploader on Youtube that posted X-plosion with all the recap stuff cut out, wish he was still around. I'm not sure when that episode will air or if that stuff will be left in when it does but hopefully someone will post it when it surfaces.

I've just recalled something about Wolfe I read ages ago, that was that he had heat in the office and was called 'difficult to work with'. Its no secret his push started sliding down the shitter when the Hogan/Bischoff regime came in and the way he words things lately almost come across like he was being kept off TV.

"I can't get into the details of my absence here and now, but there have been a few different plans to bring me back in the last few months, none of which materialized. I'm hoping for something soon though" Wolfe said.

So if Hogan & Bisch leave after their contract ends in 5 months and his fortunes change then there might be truth to that rumour. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

There used to be an uploader on Youtube that posted X-plosion with all the recap stuff cut out, wish he was still around. I'm not sure when that episode will air or if that stuff will be left in when it does but hopefully someone will post it when it surfaces.

New TNA Xplosion Opening Video & Theme:

http://tnauk.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/new-...-opening-video/

All Knockouts Edition of the Spin Cycle featuring a hilarious "Hot or Not" contest:

http://tnauk.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/tna-...or-not-contest/

Desmond Wolfes Return as Commisioner and the First match of the Xplosion Championship Challenge:

http://tnauk.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/high...f-tna-xplosion/

That's basically the whole episode bar the "TNAOnDemand match of the week" which was Angle v Kazarian from Slammiversary last year and highlights from Impact. We should have the highlights like this up at http://tnauk.tk every wednesday from next week forward.

Thanks for the links TNAUK. Looks like Wolfe is a face in the new role. So he was gone 9 months, he musta been pregnant too.

Hasn't Bob Orton had Hepititis C for 30 years or more?

What problems does it actually cause?

Can it be passed onto children?

Over 40 years supposedly

It mainly destroys the liver

If the mother has it then its possibly but not always.

More info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_C

Archived