TNA news

HeavyT

Randy Ricci, a former production manager for TNA Wrestling, reports that a sexual harassment lawsuit has been filed against the organization.

While specifics of the case have yet to be disclosed, Ricci states that Terry Taylor, TNA's Director of Talent Relations, was named in the suit.

Ricci added, "It should be noted as well that if Terry has done anything or not, with his past, it won't turn out well for he or the company."

-----

Randy Ricci, a former production manager for TNA Wrestling, claimed in a blog post on Friday that the reason Desmond Wolfe has not been wrestling in recent months is because he has Hepatitis C

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've long suspected Wolfe of a incurable disease such as HIV or Hep C but never posted about such until now. I always thought it was suspect that WWE failed him on a medical as I really wasn't convinced his concussions or shoulder injury were bad enough to make him unemployable, then when he was taken off TV for TNA last summer I pretty had my mind made up about it. Anyone unusable by both WWE & TNA in the space of a year had to have something like that.

What is odd is what is going on now, if he has got Hep C why has he not been given marching orders like Sean Waltman. TNA have teased his return, even had his return I believe then cut it from TV before air. Surely the next course of action is for him to leave TNA and go back on the indies. I can't see TNA paying him much to sit at home for nearly a year, how the fuck is he earning?

Still seems a pretty odd situation that he's in, one I would like a full grasp of one day if he ever speaks on the matter honestly.

Should it be up to this previously unheard of production manager to be breaking news about the serious health complications of a wrestler? Surely if Wolfe wants it known then it would be up to him to tell people instead of another bitter former TNA employee. Sounds like a top grade cunt to me.

• Paid Members

Meltzer mentioned that he regularly talks to Wolfe and still doesn't know what the problem is and that Wolfe "has heard all the explanations and finds them very funny". Not that that';s a denial, obviously

Plus if Wolfe has Hep C which brought upon X-Pac's and Lacey's TNA careers to end (if that is true).... Why is Hogan saying that the balls in his court?

But then Hogan might be being Hogan and have no idea what he's on about.....

• Paid Members
he ncould go to the indies, but many wouldnt want to work with him, surely?

You would probably find that wrestlers would but would have to be careful , I think for Indie guys if the chance to wrestle someone of his standing then they would take the very small risk.

he ncould go to the indies, but many wouldnt want to work with him, surely?

You would probably find that wrestlers would but would have to be careful , I think for Indie guys if the chance to wrestle someone of his standing then they would take the very small risk.

With all due respect, that's one of the most moronic things I've ever read on here!

What kind of idiot mark values working with some guy who's been on TV over their health - not to mention that of those that they may work with in future!

Staggering!

Archived