Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Devon Malcolm

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

Is it just me that finds the majority of American comedy to be shit and unfunny then?

You're a complete idiot.

Is it just me that finds the majority of American comedy to be shit and unfunny then?

What's not in the majority and why so shit Forrest?

I think the outright funniest show I've ever seen in An Audience With Billy Connolly.

Over such a long career I'd agree that only Connolly comes close.

I'm sure I am in the minority but I've never found Billy Connolly very funny at all. The odd humours moment but mostly I find him a bit of a chore to watch.

Massive Trailer Park Boys fan and have been for about 7 or 8 years,but the final two seasons are a bit shit in comparison to what came before them.

Always thought they missed a golden opportunity to make Bubbles a sort of wise adviser for Julian and Ricky like they hinted at here:

Been to all their live shows in Dublin which were great fun,met the boys outside afterwards too,Bubbles is the nicest lad you could ever wish to meet.Was flying out to LA that night for the final audition for the 'Three Stooges' film,which obviously he didn't get.

Randy was wearing a shirt unfortunately,but it was December so you couldn't really blame him.And Lahey doesn't drink at all which I was shocked at,best drunk actor ever!

I work offshore, and helped one of my mates out by doing a few extra days. I was due off on tuesday, but with the chopper going down on monday afternoon, ALL flights with Super Puma's have been cancelled...had to do an extra 3 shifts, on top of the 21 i already did....so thats been 24 days of 12/13 hour shifts and there is no apparent time when they will get the fights back on....

Whilst the money is great, i have missed my baby walking on his own which is a major kick in the balls....speaking of which i was meant to be getting the ol' sniparoo tomorrow, which had been nipped in the bud, as it were :)

Just fucking knackered now.....

I've just heard an advert on the radio for McDonalds' breakfasts. At the end of the advert it says 'at participating restaurants only'. Has anyone actually been in a McDonalds that doesn't serve breakfast?

Sorry, I'm bored.

What couldhave been a really good night out last night ended up being sort of shit. There's nothing worse than being in a small bar with people you don't want to see, but you can't avoid due to the size of the place. Namely not one but 2 ex-girlfriends in the same place and you can't leave because you're there your friends for their birthday. One ex was looking a lot better than she used to, but the other one was looking far worse, namely because she was 7 months pregnant. The father of her unborn child is someone I used to knew quite well, but due to a motorbike accident he has a steel plate in his head and some serious mental deficiencies. He has a shockingly terrible memory, every time I saw him after his accident he introduces himself like I've never met him before, he has serious memory loss issues and as such is just claiming disability. He is also yellow due to jaundice from when he completely fucked himself up on painkillers and booze.

Had a bike crash yesterday. Just riding along and this Lance Armstrong looking fucker smacks into my back wheel for no reason whatsoever. Bike goes to the side and I land on top of it. Massive bruise all down the side of my right leg.

Guy just looked around and continued on. That's attempted murder shit when they start battering you're back wheel like you're in that Spielberg film "DUEL". No need for that at all.