Billy Graham wishes Jericho was dead

AVM

Wow, that was a bit strong. I can't believe he's taken that to heart to the point where he went to the trouble to prepare that talk with visual aids and also wish death on Jericho, saying he wants to cut out the guy's tongue. He says he took many steriods in his past and they had no effect on him to the point where he'd do something despicable and kill someone as Benoit did to his wife and son, so steriods couldn't have been what made Benoit do what he did. Yet then he goes on a rant wishing death on Jericho, saying he'd rip him limb from limb, cut his tongue out and spit on his grave. I think that is a tad hypocritical if I'm being honest and whilst this is going on he calls Jericho the "liar of liars".

• Paid Members

Billy Graham's in the right here. Chris Jericho's book exposed Graham as being a broke, bitter, publicity seeking nutcase, who will say whatever you want him to as long as he gets paid and is in the public eye. I never knew this about him before. His reputation is ruined.

• Paid Members

Billy Graham needs to keep away from Youtube vid's, he does a good job there of proving Jericho right and making himself look like a bitter old man desperate for some attention.

Two points....

1)

It's pretty funny that Billy thinks he has a (positive) reputation for Jericho to somehow 'ruin'.

2)

Getting a phone-call from Linda McMahon saying "thanks for trying to deflect some of the shit away from us" doesn't make you or your thoughts "right".

It's sad that he's on his way out, but frankly he's a lying cunt and has been for many years. Bloke will say anything as long as he's getting paid. All the 'God' bollocks is a fucking joke too.

Archived