More drastic WWE changes on the way...

Cobra1000

According to at least one key WWE insider, there will be many more major shakeups as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is "hell bent" on his re-branding initiative, and is "determined to completely re-invent the public image of WWE."

While one source within the company points to the exit of COO Donna Goldsmith as "Vince deciding just to let everyone know his vision for WWE's image moving into the next generation," another source said "this has been something Vince has been discussing on-and-off for almost a year, and now he's decided to pull the trigger on it...so he's gung-ho to get everyone into the new mentality."

Could all be speculation based on the "its just WWE now" thing. But what changes or shakeups do we think we'll see in this coming year?

Could all be speculation based on the "its just WWE now" thing. But what changes or shakeups do we think we'll see in this coming year?

None that will make much of a difference to the way people perceive the company, I'd wager. The popular opinion of WWE is still based on the Hogan days. Austin and Rock never really changed the way wrestling was seen, I doubt whatever Vince has up his sleeve this year will either.

I don't think that this will have as much of an adverse affect on the in-ring product as people are worrying about.

It is funny though, people will bitch and moan about WWE and then begin to fret the minute a major shake-up is announced.

(I'm not saying that you're guilty of this, Cobra - but I do get that feeling when reading other posts and sites.)

how much could they change it? its wrestlin, the guys go in a ring and wrestle. they tried all sorts of shit in wcw that didnt work, wwe couldnt do more promos, its never gonna be entertainin enough. unless they just hire actors and nottin else.

Compare Wrestling in 1984 to now. That's how much they could change it.

thats true. but its been made all sexy with ring aprons, tv cameras in every fuckin angle, special crowd barriers, big screens, better music packags, promos....but two cunts still wrestle. aye maybe ur no gonna see a fat cunt who can work, but ur still seein the same fuckin thing as 84.

• Paid Members
please say they're getting rid of the ring and using a house instead.

6 wrestlers 1 house, first person to do the most damage to the house wins

fun-house-pat-sharp.jpg

LETS FUCK SOME SHIT UP, BITCHES

• Paid Members
please say they're getting rid of the ring and using a house instead.

6 wrestlers 1 house, first person to do the most damage to the house wins

fun-house-pat-sharp.jpg

LETS FUCK SOME SHIT UP, BITCHES

Well, somebody'll fucking the twins, at least.

Archived